[Buying]  anybody got a spare hell salamander

I'm looking for hell salamander and the prices are whack if anybody is in the NYC area as long as it doesn't have too big gashes and is legal for tournaments   I got parts for trade 7 3 destroy 8 ratchet(all used only once)  choz spriggan(used) orb egis(used) hazard kerbeus and z Achilles(used once ) pm if you want money
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:26 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: I'm looking for hell salamander and the prices are whack if anybody is in the NYC area as long as it doesn't have too big gashes and is legal for tournaments   I got parts for trade 7 3 destroy 8 ratchet(all used only once)  choz spriggan(used) orb egis(used) hazard kerbeus and z Achilles(used once ) pm if you want money
I’ve got a used Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding from the Dead Hades random booster. The stickers are peeling, but it’s still in good condition.
Edit: Oh wait I’m in PA not NY sorry about that.
I dont have a hell but i have heat salamander
(Aug. 21, 2019  5:37 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote: I dont have a hell but i have heat salamander
Is it Hasbro?
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:20 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:26 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: I'm looking for hell salamander and the prices are whack if anybody is in the NYC area as long as it doesn't have too big gashes and is legal for tournaments   I got parts for trade 7 3 destroy 8 ratchet(all used only once)  choz spriggan(used) orb egis(used) hazard kerbeus and z Achilles(used once ) pm if you want money
I’ve got a used Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding from the Dead Hades random booster. The stickers are peeling, but it’s still in good condition.

then I'll buy it from u price ????
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:27 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:20 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’ve got a used Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding from the Dead Hades random booster. The stickers are peeling, but it’s still in good condition.

then I'll buy it from u price ????
Are you sure? I live in another state but I can ship it to you.
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:03 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:27 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: then I'll buy it from u price ????
Are you sure? I live in another state but I can ship it to you.

yea that what i mean
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:35 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:03 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Are you sure? I live in another state but I can ship it to you.

yea that what i mean
Ok what would you be willing to pay? Also do you want just the layer or the whole bey?
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:38 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:35 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: yea that what i mean
Ok what would you be willing to pay? Also do you want just the layer or the whole bey?
just the layer price tho
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:39 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:38 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ok what would you be willing to pay? Also do you want just the layer or the whole bey?
just the layer price tho
Well I could do 10-15 dollars but if you want I can lower it.
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:40 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:39 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: just the layer price tho
Well I could do 10-15 dollars but if you want I can lower it.

how much did you buy the whole thing for ???
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:41 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:40 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Well I could do 10-15 dollars but if you want I can lower it.

how much did you buy the whole thing for ???
$15 but I could give the layer to you for $7.
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:42 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:41 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: how much did you buy the whole thing for ???
$15 but I could give the layer to you for $7.

deal 7 was my top anyway so yea can you put it on eBay how are we doing this
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:43 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:42 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: $15 but I could give the layer to you for $7.

deal 7 was my top anyway so yea can you put it on eBay how are we doing this

If you PM me you’re shipping info I think I’ll be able to ship it in a few days. Also how would you pay me?
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:44 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:43 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: deal 7 was my top anyway so yea can you put it on eBay how are we doing this

If you PM me you’re shipping info I think I’ll be able to ship it in a few days. Also how would you pay me?

how am i paying u
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:44 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:44 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: If you PM me you’re shipping info I think I’ll be able to ship it in a few days. Also how would you pay me?

how am i paying u
Like PayPal or something?
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:45 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:44 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: how am i paying u
Like PayPal or something?

I don't have one tho  reeeeee can you wait i need to ask my mom
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:46 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:45 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Like PayPal or something?

I don't have one tho  reeeeee can you wait i need to ask my mom
Ok.

Sorry I gotta go just tell me anything you need to and I’ll check when I can.
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:48 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:46 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: I don't have one tho  reeeeee can you wait i need to ask my mom
Ok.

can you list it on eBay ???
I guess I'll mail it then after you get it you mail it
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:51 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:48 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ok.

can you list it on eBay ???
I dunno I can ask my dad later. Does anyone in your family have PayPal?
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:20 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

i am in PA too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:52 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:51 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: can you list it on eBay ???
I dunno I can ask my dad later. Does anyone in your family have PayPal?

they do but they are the most paranoid people in the world if it's on eBay I have a chance

I have a chance with PayPal if my uncle is ok

wait do you want any of the parts I listed plus I found my crash raguark and my dagger frame I'll ship mine you ship your's ????? gtg watch a movie brb
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:57 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:52 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I dunno I can ask my dad later. Does anyone in your family have PayPal?

they do but they are the most paranoid people in the world if it's on eBay I have a chance

wait do you want any of the parts I listed plus I found my crash raguark and my dagger frame I'll ship mine you ship your's  ????? gtg watch a movie brb
I’d prefer money but if we trade Ratchet would be fine. Also if I listed it on eBay there’s a fee to sell thing on eBay. So maybe just PayPal and I’ll send it to you.
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:09 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  3:57 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: they do but they are the most paranoid people in the world if it's on eBay I have a chance

wait do you want any of the parts I listed plus I found my crash raguark and my dagger frame I'll ship mine you ship your's  ????? gtg watch a movie brb
I’d prefer money but if we trade Ratchet would be fine. Also if I listed it on eBay there’s a fee to sell thing on eBay. So maybe just PayPal and I’ll send it to you.
sorry for replying so late sure I'll do ratchet pm me ????
(Aug. 22, 2019  10:54 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:09 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’d prefer money but if we trade Ratchet would be fine. Also if I listed it on eBay there’s a fee to sell thing on eBay. So maybe just PayPal and I’ll send it to you.
sorry for replying so late sure I'll do ratchet pm me ????
Ok.