Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs.

Hey guys,

As it says in the title, I'm looking to buy all faulty/unwanted Beylauncher L/Rs. It doesn't matter what's wrong with them, just any you do not need nor want.

PM me if you have any and we can talk from there.

Thanks!
Just curious, but why? They're useless if you can't use them. Or are you going to do some type of heart magic to fix them?
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:51 AM)Nano Wrote: Just curious, but why? They're useless if you can't use them. Or are you going to do some type of heart magic to fix them?

I broke my Beylauncher L/R and I want to find out what's wrong with it - I already fixed my other broken Beylauncher, but I want to ascertain that the Beylauncher L/R mechanism is different.

Thanks for the all the PMs guys!
Have you read the message I sent you?

It will save you money and maybe you can tell them exactly what is wrong with yours.
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:59 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I have one...the string doesnt retract

Happened to my friend... Why should we do this since there are already ways to fix LRs.
Because you will be payed and <3 will be happy.
(May. 07, 2011  6:36 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:59 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I have one...the string doesnt retract

Happened to my friend... Why should we do this since there are already ways to fix LRs.

So, fix it yourself? Not asking for these for free, you know - I just want these to look at the internal mechanisms since I didn't want to unscrew my only working one.
i have one for sale
Alex you struggling with the launcher?

i have a few vids on youtube on how to fix them

How to Fix a beylauncher LR

if you still have problems it may be the spring, so click the link in the corner of the vid.
i have lots of unused launchers, 7 to be exact
Yes there are beylauncher L / R different (it's just a piece that was different). I removed my Beylauncher myself and I put it back, if you want I can make a video or go to Youtube there are several.