World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. (/Thread-Buying-all-faulty-Beylauncher-L-Rs)

Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - Serotonin - Apr. 29, 2011

Hey guys,

As it says in the title, I'm looking to buy all faulty/unwanted Beylauncher L/Rs. It doesn't matter what's wrong with them, just any you do not need nor want.

PM me if you have any and we can talk from there.

Thanks!

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - Nano - Apr. 29, 2011

Just curious, but why? They're useless if you can't use them. Or are you going to do some type of heart magic to fix them?

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - Divine_Touch - Apr. 29, 2011

Pm'ed

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - Serotonin - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  6:51 AM)Nano Wrote: Just curious, but why? They're useless if you can't use them. Or are you going to do some type of heart magic to fix them?

I broke my Beylauncher L/R and I want to find out what's wrong with it - I already fixed my other broken Beylauncher, but I want to ascertain that the Beylauncher L/R mechanism is different.

Thanks for the all the PMs guys!

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - ShadowZoroark - Apr. 30, 2011

I have one...the string doesnt retract

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - RAW - Apr. 30, 2011

Have you read the message I sent you?

It will save you money and maybe you can tell them exactly what is wrong with yours.

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - ShinobiKid - May. 07, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  4:59 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I have one...the string doesnt retract

Happened to my friend... Why should we do this since there are already ways to fix LRs.

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - TITAN - May. 07, 2011

Because you will be payed and <3 will be happy.

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - Serotonin - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  6:36 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:59 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I have one...the string doesnt retract

Happened to my friend... Why should we do this since there are already ways to fix LRs.

So, fix it yourself? Not asking for these for free, you know - I just want these to look at the internal mechanisms since I didn't want to unscrew my only working one.

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - PegaMaster - May. 18, 2011

i have one for sale

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - Callum6939 - Jun. 12, 2011

Alex you struggling with the launcher?

i have a few vids on youtube on how to fix them

How to Fix a beylauncher LR

if you still have problems it may be the spring, so click the link in the corner of the vid.

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - tomtomjj - Jun. 19, 2011

i have lots of unused launchers, 7 to be exact

RE: Buying all faulty Beylauncher L/Rs. - iBladerOnLine - Jun. 22, 2011

Yes there are beylauncher L / R different (it's just a piece that was different). I removed my Beylauncher myself and I put it back, if you want I can make a video or go to Youtube there are several.