[Buying]  Xeno Xcalibur

Hi, does anyone have an Impact driver that I could have? I bought a Takara Tomy Xeno Xcalibur M. I. It came with the Magnum disc but it also came with an odd driver. here is the description. It looks like needle but the bottom is not round. it's like a sharp tip and it has little spike-like objects on it. I know that Impact is a terrible driver but I'm one of those people that like beys with stock parts XD.
(Sep. 17, 2018  8:45 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, does anyone have an Impact driver that I could have? I bought a Takara Tomy Xeno Xcalibur M. I. It came with the Magnum disc but it also came with an odd driver. here is the description. It looks like needle but the bottom is not round. it's like a sharp tip and it has little spike-like objects on it. I know that Impact is a terrible driver but I'm one of those people that like beys with stock parts XD.

1. Are you absolutely sure this is the Takara Tomy version? Sounds like a fake(they tend to give the wrong driver)
2. Are you sure this is XENO Xcalibur? Your description sounds like the sword driver.
(Sep. 17, 2018  9:22 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  8:45 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, does anyone have an Impact driver that I could have? I bought a Takara Tomy Xeno Xcalibur M. I. It came with the Magnum disc but it also came with an odd driver. here is the description. It looks like needle but the bottom is not round. it's like a sharp tip and it has little spike-like objects on it. I know that Impact is a terrible driver but I'm one of those people that like beys with stock parts XD.

1. Are you absolutely sure this is the Takara Tomy version? Sounds like a fake(they tend to give the wrong driver)
2. Are you sure this is XENO Xcalibur? Your description sounds like the sword driver.

Yes i'm sure. A few days before I got the bey, I watched a video about fakes. Basicly check the box for any differences from normal ones. I checked the box and I assure you that it is not a fake. All of the parts are Takara Tomy.
(Sep. 17, 2018  9:31 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  9:22 PM)Armor Wrote: 1. Are you absolutely sure this is the Takara Tomy version? Sounds like a fake(they tend to give the wrong driver)

Yes i'm sure. A few days before I got the bey, I watched a video about fakes. Basicly check the box for any differences from normal ones. I checked the box and I assure you that it is not a fake. All of the parts are Takara Tomy.

Well, it seems like Takara Tomy made a mistake when packaging. That really sucks.