[Buying]  Which's better ID Ig' or Master diabolos

Well, my favorite bey is Imperial dragon, but my only launcher is b-133's, so, diabolos is an option,. What do you think?

I'll buy it on january
(Dec. 13, 2019  12:15 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Well, my favorite bey is Imperial dragon, but my only launcher is b-133's, so, diabolos is an option,. What do you think?

I'll buy it on january

We have no clue right now, but I assume Master Diabolos will be better and also it comes with a launcher so I would get it for that reason as well.
Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension' is good, but it only comes in a 3-pack with Slash Dragon and Dread Bahamut and no launcher Uncertain
(Dec. 13, 2019  12:27 AM)xXtheOneXx Wrote: Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension' is good, but it only comes in a 3-pack with Slash Dragon and Dread Bahamut and no launcher Uncertain

I have it, very good set
Think the Master Diabolos is a better choice due to the fact that it comes with a string launcher for any case scenario if any of your launchers break. No clue about the gimmick of the driver, but the string launcher holds the better value. And I heard that Imperial has low burst resistance, especially with dash drivers. So I would rather go for something that is more useful. But the Ignition driver doesn’t seem too bad either. The smartest move is to wait for the Master Diabolos battles to determine judgement. Both have some promising parts, but I think the string launcher has the better advantage in value with Master Diabolos.