[Buying]  Where to buy beyblades

Hey everyone, I was scrolling through sites on where to find beyblades and I came across a site called ever-wish.com. They sell real Takara Tomy beys for super cheap. There is a full st for random booster volume 12 (dead hades) for $90. Also it says that they ship in 1-2 business days. Invite definetily going to buy some stuff from there.
Hmmm... I wouldn't but ok.
Hey NateDogPhilly a thread for ever-wish.com already exists: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ever-wish-com
(Oct. 21, 2018  3:47 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Hey everyone, I was scrolling through sites on where to find beyblades and I came across a site called ever-wish.com. They sell real Takara Tomy beys for super cheap. There is a full st for random booster volume 12 (dead hades) for $90. Also it says that they ship in 1-2 business days. Invite definetily going to buy some stuff from there.

Link please
(Oct. 21, 2018  5:09 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  3:47 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Hey everyone, I was scrolling through sites on where to find beyblades and I came across a site called ever-wish.com. They sell real Takara Tomy beys for super cheap. There is a full st for random booster volume 12 (dead hades) for $90. Also it says that they ship in 1-2 business days. Invite definetily going to buy some stuff from there.

Link please

http://ever-wish.com/
This doesn't really work. It seems like most of the items that are cheap are wholesale meaning you have to buy a minimum of 6 units so basically: whatever price you saw ● 6. I spent like the last half hour looking at items just like this... Only Way I see this being good is if you're an organizer since you could get bulk prizes or something.

Then comes the listings. Half of the stuff aren't in stock and they don't notify you. All you're doing is finding something you thought would be a good deal but finding its been out of stock for months. I can understand the older items in burst (Most likely discontinued) but if that's the case then they just need to remove them.

It looked so promising (╥﹏╥)
Can someone check if they have stock for DIablo Nemesis?