[Buying]  UltimateOrion's Buying Thread

Nothing at the moment.
Cannon has a Cyber Driger. Here is his shop: Cyber-Driger-Cannon-s-Bey-Shop-27-02-2013. Also, if your looking for a "good and cheap" price, don't except it to be less than $50 (only if it's NIB).
You should've asked me for the stadium fences at Beyblade: REVOLUTION! I had them in my bag, and I could've sold them to you there!

Anywho, I don't think you can find them on eBay, unless you buy it with the whole BB-10. PM me, I might be able to sell you mine.
(Jun. 07, 2013  10:48 PM)LMAO Wrote: You should've asked me for the stadium fences at Beyblade: REVOLUTION! I had them in my bag, and I could've sold them to you there!

Anywho, I don't think you can find them on eBay, unless you buy it with the whole BB-10. PM me, I might be able to sell you mine.

pm me the price and the condition of the bb10.
(Jun. 08, 2013  12:26 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2013  10:48 PM)LMAO Wrote: You should've asked me for the stadium fences at Beyblade: REVOLUTION! I had them in my bag, and I could've sold them to you there!

No, sorry I made a mistake there. I meant that I was selling the fences, not the whole BB-10.
I also have some. You can just have them (as long as I can keep one XD). I will need to get the A-OK from my parents first.
(Jun. 08, 2013  12:34 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2013  12:26 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:

No, sorry I made a mistake there. I meant that I was selling the fences, not the whole BB-10.
that is okay but still. pm me the price for the fence.
The Fence isn't necessary.