[Buying]  [UPDATED LIST] Looking to Buy Some Plastic Beyblades!

Hey I recently decided I want to collect a few plastics for old times sake and thought this site would be the best place to find em'!

I'm looking for the V, V2 and Engine Gear series beyblades. Specifically:

Zeus (Takara)
Dranzer G (NIB Preferably but won't mind a mint one) (Takara)
Dragoon G
Dragoon V2 NIB
Apollon G (Depends on price I can get it for since I know it's usually pretty expensive)
Venusian G (Same story as Apollon)
Galeon 2
Poseidon
Orthros G
Dark Effigy G

And any other engine gear beyblade I haven't mentioned, excluding Gaia Dragoon G, Draciel G, Dragoon GT, Rock Bison, Torch Pegasus, Wolborg 4

Lastly if you know of anywhere else I could get some of these I would really appreciate the help Smile
I have Draciel MBD USD $5 free shipping, contact me in PM Grin
I have a few launchers and plastics, give me a PM if you like Smile
I think your best bet would be to purchase from Yahoo Japan Auctions or from OkinawamTS- he also has a site:
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz
(Jan. 14, 2016  3:36 PM)Cannon Wrote: I think your best bet would be to purchase from Yahoo Japan Auctions or from OkinawamTS- he also has a site:
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz

I've been looking around on both those sites for a while and have bough quite a few things haha. I was just wondering if there was anywhere else to find stuff

(Jan. 14, 2016  4:31 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: You can check out my thread too Smile

Will do! Smile
Have a nib Hasbro Capricorn strike G.
(Jan. 23, 2016  9:14 AM)taxus Wrote: Have a nib Hasbro Capricorn strike G.

I don't see it your selling thread, how much are you selling it for?
Have a limited edition dragoon v2 silver, nib. Contact me if you are interested
(Jan. 30, 2016  8:39 PM)taxus Wrote: Have a limited edition dragoon v2 silver, nib. Contact me if you are interested

Hmm not looking for the special editions at the moment but I will keep that in mind, thanks!
My nib engine hear beys:

Wolborg 4 takara
Draciel g takara
Capricorn strike g hasbro

Regards
(Feb. 04, 2016  5:51 PM)taxus Wrote: My nib engine hear beys:

Wolborg 4 takara
Draciel g takara
Capricorn strike g hasbro

Regards

Ah I already have Wolborg and Draciel. I already told you about Capricorn too.
@[hse]
(Mar. 03, 2016  7:11 PM)hse Wrote: try hsecollectables.ca
Dude, unfortunately, all of your beys are fake. We only buy and sell official Takara/Hasbro/Sonokong beys on this site. Please stop trying to sell them here, unless you specifically say that they are fakes. If a new person buys them, not knowing that they are fake, then we are going to have a problem. I realize you may not know, so no harm done. But now you do, so please stop