[Buying]  Trade for torch/thunder Pegasus

Looking for torch/thunder Pegasus for trade
What's up for trade
Draciel g attack ring mint
Draciel g engine gear free spinning(clean the engine gear inside and lost all of the gears) used/broken
Roller defenser blade base used 
Dragoon g attack ring mint
Will show pic when get pm for trade.
(Aug. 02, 2020  5:02 PM)7rode Wrote: I have a Torch Pegasus here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Torch-Flame-Peg...SwL7tfJNro

Thanks but I'm looking for some one to trade it to me
(Aug. 02, 2020  10:07 PM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2020  5:02 PM)7rode Wrote: I have a Torch Pegasus here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Torch-Flame-Peg...SwL7tfJNro

Thanks but I'm looking for some one to trade it to me

Are you? Because it certainly looks like the thread title says "trade/buying". So, if you don't want to buy it, you should take "buying" out of the thread title.
(Aug. 02, 2020  10:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2020  10:07 PM)skymo34 Wrote: Thanks but I'm looking for some one to trade it to me

Are you? Because it certainly looks like the thread title says "trade/buying". So, if you don't want to buy it, you should take "buying" out of the thread title.

Ok thank you
Bump still looking for thunder Pegasus pm if you want to trade
With all due respect no one would trade a Thunder pegasus for those parts.
I have a zeus does anyone have a torch Pegasus
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have a zeus does anyone have a torch Pegasus

Where you skymo34?
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have a zeus does anyone have a torch Pegasus

Where you skymo34?
He got banned lol. That's not even my account. My friend posted at my house so skymo34 had my ip address. I told dc to merge the account since at that time i was gonna give my wbo to my friend
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:52 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Where you skymo34?
He got banned lol. That's not even my account. My friend posted at my house so skymo34 had my ip address. I told dc to merge the account since at that time i was gonna give my wbo to my friend

I was wondering why he got banned suddenly.
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:52 PM)kai edits Wrote: He got banned lol. That's not even my account. My friend posted at my house so skymo34 had my ip address. I told dc to merge the account since at that time i was gonna give my wbo to my friend

I was wondering why he got banned suddenly.
I dont really care since he got a account but he lost his account

Account password*