[Buying]  Tomica Hong Kong site safe?

Has anyone purchased from the site or know if the Beyblades they sell are legit? They seem to have a good selection at decent prices. I’ve been scouring the internet for a Dead Hades with Xtreme’ and found one on the site but am scared to pull the trigger and get duped by a fake. If anyone had an knowledge of this site I’d appreciate your input. Thanks. 

https://tomicahongkong.com/search?type=p...q=Beyblade
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:52 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Has anyone purchased from the site or know if the Beyblades they sell are legit? They seem to have a good selection at decent prices. I’ve been scouring the internet for a Dead Hades with Xtreme’ and found one on the site but am scared to pull the trigger and get duped by a fake. If anyone had an knowledge of this site I’d appreciate your input. Thanks. 

https://tomicahongkong.com/search?type=p...q=Beyblade

Yeah, looks pretty legit to me, although I’m not an expert by any means.
I would try ever wish I haven't used it myself but I made a thread great prices
good delivery time
but i'll ask if its legit
(Jun. 03, 2019  2:12 AM)drewb518 Wrote: I would try ever wish I haven't used it myself but I made a thread great prices
good delivery time
but i'll ask if its legit

I purchased from Ever-wish a few times. Actually have a Revive Phoenix, Geist Fafnir & Nightmare Longinus on the way from there now. Was looking at this site mostly because it’s the only place I can find a Dead Hades with Xtreme’ besides Ebay, which I domt trust at all.
wow cool
so do you trust it
I can say personally that I've purchased multiple complete sets and individual Beyblades from them. And I have been happy every time. There has been a mix-up with tracking numbers in the past but everything was straightened out. I received all my product within 10 days tops from Hong Kong to the USA. I hope this helps.
Just got my Dead Hades 8’Expand Extreme from Tomica Hong Kong & it’s legit. Shipped pretty slow. Ordered June 3rd, got June 21st but it’s authentic and was good price ($18). I’d recommend if you’re not in a hurry.
It WAS safe. But in recent months they have ceased being a trustworthy seller, and let's leave it at that.
(Dec. 12, 2019  6:17 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It WAS safe. But in recent months they have ceased being a trustworthy seller, and let's leave it at that.

My man, we get it. No need to bump every single thread.
(Dec. 12, 2019  10:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  6:17 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It WAS safe. But in recent months they have ceased being a trustworthy seller, and let's leave it at that.

My man, we get it. No need to bump every single thread.
There were 2 Tomica threads. Both needed updating. The alternative is I can close one.
(Dec. 12, 2019  11:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  10:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: My man, we get it. No need to bump every single thread.
There were 2 Tomica threads. Both needed updating. The alternative is I can close one.
Lead the way my friend. Do what you think is right.
THK used to be a trusted seller. After the nonsense they started in Nov. 2019, I'm not sure.
(Jan. 12, 2020  5:43 PM)Roh\bel Wrote: THK used to be a trusted seller. After the nonsense they started in Nov. 2019, I'm not sure.

What happened again?
(Jan. 13, 2020  2:20 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  5:43 PM)Roh\bel Wrote: THK used to be a trusted seller. After the nonsense they started in Nov. 2019, I'm not sure.

What happened again?
They stole people's money including mine. Luckily I wrecked them and got a refund.
(Jan. 13, 2020  2:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  2:20 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: What happened again?
They stole people's money including mine. Luckily I wrecked them and got a refund.
Oh yea I remember that