[Buying]  This Beyblades

So if you guys have this Beyblades PM me or reply to this post so yah here are the Beyblades I want:

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Unicorno
Meteo L-Drago
Vulcan Horseus
Gravity Perseus

So if you have them please PM me or reply to this post.

Hope you guys have them THX!!!![/font]
AkirasDaddy has Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F and Ray Unicorno D125CS Starters for $24.00 USD, and he's got the Boosters for $17.00. He's got Meteo L-Drago LW105LF and Gravity Perseus AD145WD for $24.00 USD each as well.
But I dont have a Paypal Momo...
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:29 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: AkirasDaddy has Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F and Ray Unicorno D125CS Starters for $24.00 USD, and he's got the Boosters for $17.00. He's got Meteo L-Drago LW105LF and Gravity Perseus AD145WD for $24.00 USD each as well.

But I dont have A paypal....
That's the most common method of payment here, and a lot of sellers won't accept money that isn't sent through PayPal. Sending money through the mail is also too risky, so I wouldn't do that if you were thinking about it.
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:34 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: That's the most common method of payment here, and a lot of sellers won't accept money that isn't sent through PayPal. Sending money through the mail is also too risky, so I wouldn't do that if you were thinking about it.

Oh I can make a Paypal but can I use my Prepaid Debit Card on it??
You can link your bank account with your PayPal. That's what I did anyway.
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:37 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You can link your bank account with your PayPal. That's what I did anyway.

but can u use prepaid cards and the bank account hat is that
... A bank account is where you store your money. In a bank. I don't know if a pre-paid debit card will work or not.
ATM card also will do if they have 'visa' logo on them..
Yeah, debit cards do work with Paypal. Or that's what it says on the website anyways.
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:39 AM)CyberLeone01 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:37 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You can link your bank account with your PayPal. That's what I did anyway.

but can u use prepaid cards and the bank account hat is that
Yes, you can use Prepaid Credit cards on it.