World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying This Beyblades - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying This Beyblades (/Thread-Buying-This-Beyblades)

This Beyblades - CyberLeone01 - Nov. 21, 2010

So if you guys have this Beyblades PM me or reply to this post so yah here are the Beyblades I want:

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Unicorno
Meteo L-Drago
Vulcan Horseus
Gravity Perseus

So if you have them please PM me or reply to this post.

Hope you guys have them THX!!!![/font]

RE: This Beyblades - 桃太郎 - Nov. 21, 2010

AkirasDaddy has Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F and Ray Unicorno D125CS Starters for $24.00 USD, and he's got the Boosters for $17.00. He's got Meteo L-Drago LW105LF and Gravity Perseus AD145WD for $24.00 USD each as well.

RE: This Beyblades - CyberLeone01 - Nov. 21, 2010

But I dont have a Paypal Momo...
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:29 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: AkirasDaddy has Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F and Ray Unicorno D125CS Starters for $24.00 USD, and he's got the Boosters for $17.00. He's got Meteo L-Drago LW105LF and Gravity Perseus AD145WD for $24.00 USD each as well.

But I dont have A paypal....

That's the most common method of payment here, and a lot of sellers won't accept money that isn't sent through PayPal. Sending money through the mail is also too risky, so I wouldn't do that if you were thinking about it.

(Nov. 21, 2010  6:34 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: That's the most common method of payment here, and a lot of sellers won't accept money that isn't sent through PayPal. Sending money through the mail is also too risky, so I wouldn't do that if you were thinking about it.

Oh I can make a Paypal but can I use my Prepaid Debit Card on it??

You can link your bank account with your PayPal. That's what I did anyway.

(Nov. 21, 2010  6:37 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You can link your bank account with your PayPal. That's what I did anyway.

but can u use prepaid cards and the bank account hat is that

... A bank account is where you store your money. In a bank. I don't know if a pre-paid debit card will work or not.

RE: This Beyblades - Benjohadi - Nov. 21, 2010

ATM card also will do if they have 'visa' logo on them..

RE: This Beyblades - blah - Nov. 21, 2010

Yeah, debit cards do work with Paypal. Or that's what it says on the website anyways.

RE: This Beyblades - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 21, 2010

(Nov. 21, 2010  6:39 AM)CyberLeone01 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:37 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You can link your bank account with your PayPal. That's what I did anyway.

but can u use prepaid cards and the bank account hat is that
Yes, you can use Prepaid Credit cards on it.