[Buying]  Tai's Buying Thread

Hello! As I am getting back into Beyblade, I need some parts. If you can help, that would be greatly appreciated!

I will use PAYPAL to pay for most items

PLEASE if you have a part you'll sell, PM me and give me a price so we can negotiate.

Looking for:
  • CS
  • RDF
  • EWD
  • S130
  • F230 (Orange Random Booster Version)
  • Beylauncher (R and L or L/R)
  • Karabiner Grip (All I really need is the clip)
  • Launcher Grip Extension
  • RF/R2F/LRF
  • Dragooon Chrome Wheel
  • Wyvang Chrome Wheel
  • Balro Chrome Wheel

PM me and we can negotiate.

EDIT: 13th June 2016

The most important for me are R2F/RF/LRF, the Dragooon Chrome Wheel, Wyvang/Balro Chrome Wheel and RDF or EWD
E230 is only in zero g random booster two. Do you mean BD145 from RB7? In which case there are two.
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:48 AM)Ultra Wrote: E230 is only in zero g random booster two. Do you mean BD145 from RB7? In which case there are two.

I meant the orange F230. I'll fix that right now.
Bump!

No longer need the Beybauncher L/R, but do need a Grip Extension and a Launcher Grip. I really only need the clip that keeps the launcher and the launcher grip together but I get that that is just such a small piece.

BTW, if you want to sell me the whole Beyblade that comes with the pieces I'm looking for, I'm willing to puchase them for a reasonable price.
Alright, I'm gonna bump this.

Honestly, if you just have the clip that attaches the launcher grip to the launcher, PM ME RIGHT AWAY.
You can get s130 on ebay for like $3 shipped. EWD for like $4 I think too
Bump!

IF YOU HAVE A KARABINER GRIP OR THE CLIP THAT CONNECTS THE GRIP TO THE LAUNCHER, PLEASE PM ME IMMEDIATELY!!!
I have a S130 if you want it. PM me for a buy or trade.