[Buying]  Storm Pegasus (IN BOX) Mint

Hey
Looking for s Storm Pegasus. I live in Australia. PM me with offers. I have some rules for this thread:

No spam comments. Offers and questions that are relavent. NO comments that say edit old posts. They are all closed.

Thanks
Lauren
We told you to stop making threads...

$16 TT
(Dec. 25, 2010  10:42 AM)Lauren+Leone Wrote: Hey
Looking for s Storm Pegasus. I live in Australia. PM me with offers. I have some rules for this thread:

No spam comments. Offers and questions that are relavent. NO comments that say edit old posts. They are all closed.

Thanks
Lauren

Hello Storm Pegasis is sold locally for a cheaper price for about $7 so please don't spend large amount of money buying it of the internet , Hasbro beyblades are also released in Australia , only the stickers are a bit different but you can always get the stickers of the sticker sheet thread

i hope this helps

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo89
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:25 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:

Thanks
Lauren

Hello Storm Pegasis is sold locally for a cheaper price for about $7 so please don't spend large amount of money buying it of the internet , Hasbro beyblades are also released in Australia , only the stickers are a bit different but you can always get the stickers of the sticker sheet thread

i hope this helps

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo89

I think Dimsum2u's Takara Tomy Storm Pegasus is cheaper than Australia's Hasbro Storm Pegasus.

But there is ONE difference between the two.

One has a Beylauncher and one doesn't. Uncertain
I have a NIB Storm Pegasus for sale. You can check my topic on this forum or reply/email.
Thanks,
Anthony
cant you get one from ur local store or somthing?
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:35 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I think Dimsum2u's Takara Tomy Storm Pegasus is cheaper than Australia's Hasbro Storm Pegasus.

Another difference is that the Hasbro RF has a bar in the center, and the TT RF doesn't seem to have one. I have two TT RF's, and neither of them came with a bar.
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:35 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:25 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:

Thanks
Lauren

i hope this helps

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo89

I think Dimsum2u's Takara Tomy Storm Pegasus is cheaper than Australia's Hasbro Storm Pegasus.

It is definatly not cheaper.... It's like $7 more expensive. You'd have to buy two things instead of one if you bought the hasbro ones. I doubt he cares whether he gets a takara, hasbro or sonokong one though so he should just look around for a hasbro one which will be cheaper.
really just go to your local bey seller and get a hasbro one. it's not worth to get a tt one just for a beylauncher
I'm not. You can't get Beys around here They are very hard to find. :\
You live in the second most populated city in Austrailia yet you can't get any beys... Don't believe that for a second.
All my nearby shops are completely sold out. They are seriously hard to find
There is even a shop which people in your area have talked about where you can get TT beys. Ask Tastytacos about it since I think he just bought something there.
You can go the day they get there restock right?
Stop.

Beyblades in Australia are $15. Cheapest on eBay are $14. Yes Hasbro comes with a bar but TT comes with a Beylauncher.

Melbourne has terrible stock, everywhere is sold out, believe me. I've been searching everywhere with my cousins, nothing.

And last time I checked your previous threads were NOT locked.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beypointer-Black

Next time you want to buy something, edit this thread or else you will be given a warning.
Thats true blah. But i am still looking for that and it is still open Smile anyway stock is terrible :\
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:12 AM)blah Wrote: Stop.

Beyblades in Australia are $15. Cheapest on eBay are $14. Yes Hasbro comes with a bar but TT comes with a Beylauncher.

Hasbro doesn't come with a Beylauncher? Strange mine do? Is it because of where it is bought? And what does the bar do?
This is definitely not the right place to ask that. |:
I can sell you my extra one.. for 2 dollars plus shiping. it will come with a launcher