[Buying]  Shopping For Big Stadiums

We were looking for larger stadiums, but most all liscenced stadiums seemed to be about the same size. Does anyone know of any larger stadiums and if you do, could you give me a link to purchase it? Thanks in advance.
Would you be interested in a Rip Grind Stadium?
buy the massive beystadium, its not that expensive

B-50 beystadium wide type
(Jul. 23, 2018  1:59 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: buy the massive beystadium, its not that expensive

Really? Online, the cheapest thing I could find was $50 for that one. Would all the large stadiums be pricey?
(Jul. 23, 2018  2:25 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  1:59 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: buy the massive beystadium, its not that expensive

Really? Online, the cheapest thing I could find was $50 for that one. Would all the large stadiums be pricey?

depends on where you get them, ebay has some cheap deals from time to time, loool I saw one here in japan for as cheap as 17$
There are these Toymega brand stadiums that are made in Korea, but tbh, I have control issues with jolt in there. They are still pretty solid quality, and don't crack or chip easily (to my knowledge).

They costed around 19-21 dollars in Korea, though actually shipping them overseas may be pricy.

(Of course, idk what you mean by "large stadium" but if you look at my profile, then in my topics list, there is a thread on big stadiums, and a few links are on the big stadium thread)
B-50s can be found relatively cheap if you're open to sites other than eBay, and they do sometimes come back in stock on HobbyLink Japan. The issue with them is shipping. It's absolutely brutal. I bought one for $20 and have been putting off shipping it because it's gonna cost me 70CAD. Pinching_eyes_2
What about the Collosus bey stadium?