[Buying]  Parts for my Jet Black Dragon

I am looking for parts for my Dread Bahamut. So far I have the black gen and the chip along with the layer. I just need a black disc that will be perfect for Dread Bahamut. The driver is still a debate. Depending on which disc it is, I could be interested depending on the offer.
(Dec. 03, 2019  3:52 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: why not use the black atomic

I do have atomic, but Atomic good compared to Orbit Metal?
(Dec. 03, 2019  5:39 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  3:52 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: why not use the black atomic

I do have atomic, but Atomic good compared to Orbit Metal?

I’m pretty sure Atomic is better then Orbit Metal.
K, the what about the disc, what’s a good disc for Dread Bahamut?
Sting feels relatively good on Dread Bahamut. 00 also has application but it certainly ups the risk of bursting. If you're going solely for colors though I'd say go with 00 (black) and Glaive (black) for the frame. Proof scrapes a little too early with Atomic, and unless I'm mistaken there isn't a black Cross. Glaive is a fine substitute for Cross and would suit the look.
(Dec. 03, 2019  10:06 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Sting feels relatively good on Dread Bahamut. 00 also has application but it certainly ups the risk of bursting. If you're going solely for colors though I'd say go with 00 (black) and Glaive (black) for the frame. Proof scrapes a little too early with Atomic, and unless I'm mistaken there isn't a black Cross. Glaive is a fine substitute for Cross and would suit the look.

Tbh with you, There isn’t one, but there is a purple Cross, which I am also debating to get.