[Buying]  New player

Hi, I'm a new player and I need to find a good starter beyblade. Any ideas?
Are you interested in Burst at all? If so, you really need a Deathscyther, Dark Deathscyther, and Defense. You will not be able to do well in a tournament if you purchase only one Beyblade, you need multiple of them to be able to customize.
Actually, playing the Burst game got me into this. But thanks!!! I will get those.
What about accessories? I need to find some good accessories for the launcher as well.
Oh, you can usually get those easily on most stores online. However, which ones to buy is entirely up to your personal preference. Some Bladers like their Launcher Grip fully equipped, while others just need something more than a bare launcher, so like me they just need a BeyLogger on top of the BeyLauncher.
That Beyblade alone, uncustomized, will be bad, but that is definitely a great lot to start with.
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:18 PM)Caspian1234 Wrote: What about accessories? I need to find some good accessories for the launcher as well.

hi i am also a new blader
(Feb. 19, 2017  4:05 AM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: hi i am also a new blader

Hey, how's it going? You should try making an introduction topic of your own so that others get to know you even better! Hope you have a good time here!