[Buying]  Maiden(looking for 3d printed bey)

Is it based on MIH or The World?

Ooooo wait nvm
I’d be happy to make a design if you’d like!
what are you looking for?
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:27 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Is it based on MIH or The World?

Ooooo wait nvm

It’s based off of my favorite Yugioh  maiden of eyes of blue. I am looking for a left spin defence type sparking bey that can spin steal!

(Mar. 24, 2022  10:01 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Ooooo wait nvm

It’s based off of my favorite Yugioh  maiden of eyes of blue. I am looking for a left spin sparking bey that can spin steal!
Also I love Jojo so it’s a reference for sure!
(Mar. 24, 2022  10:01 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Ooooo wait nvm

It’s based off of my favorite Yugioh  maiden of eyes of blue. I am looking for a left spin defence type sparking bey that can spin steal!

(Mar. 24, 2022  10:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: It’s based off of my favorite Yugioh  maiden of eyes of blue. I am looking for a left spin sparking bey that can spin steal!
Also I love Jojo so it’s a reference for sure!

I’ll do some research on the card
(Mar. 23, 2022  8:45 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  1:04 PM)Ensis-Egill Wrote: I like the left spin idea for sure haha do you prefer double chassis design or single?

Single cause I only own 1s

So you just want the ring/layer and chip to be designed Smile I’ll see what I can do on the weekend for you Smile
(Mar. 24, 2022  11:55 AM)Ensis-Egill Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  8:45 PM)kai edits Wrote: Single cause I only own 1s

So you just want the ring/layer and chip to be designed Smile I’ll see what I can do on the weekend for you Smile

Yes please! Then I Have my dream bey!
Still looking for a designSmile
I'm was looking for the 3D File Downloads for these plastic Generation parts:

Attack Rings:
Galeon 2
Trygle 2
Death Gargoyle (Dark Effigy)
Pierce Hedgehog
Rushing Boar
Rapid (Killer) Eagle

Weight Disks:
Ten Wide

Blade Bases:
SG Sharp Base
Base - SG Semi Flat
Base - SG Flat

For 3DprintEverything.com to make a custom order on it, I try to order something from Shapeways.com, but I need to transfer the money to the bank in NY, But I don't know my Capital One's branch line or something. So I need the copies downloads of those things on the draft in a flash drive to 3D print those Beyblades.
(Apr. 09, 2022  1:26 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I'm was looking for the 3D File Downloads for these plastic Generation parts:

Attack Rings:
Galeon 2
Trygle 2
Pierce Hedgehog
Rushing Boar
Rapid (Killer) Eagle

Weight Disks:
Ten Wide

Blade Bases:
SG Sharp Base
Base - SG Semi Flat
Base - SG Flat

For 3DprintEverything.com to make a custom order on it,  I try to order something from Shapeways.com, but I need to transfer the money to the bank in NY, But I don't know my Capital One's branch line or something. So I need the copies downloads of those things on the draft in a flash drive to 3D print those Beyblades.

Um sorry but this thread for me looking for my custom beyblade to be made sorry

(Apr. 09, 2022  1:26 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I'm was looking for the 3D File Downloads for these plastic Generation parts:

Attack Rings:
Galeon 2
Trygle 2
Pierce Hedgehog
Rushing Boar
Rapid (Killer) Eagle

Weight Disks:
Ten Wide

Blade Bases:
SG Sharp Base
Base - SG Semi Flat
Base - SG Flat

For 3DprintEverything.com to make a custom order on it,  I try to order something from Shapeways.com, but I need to transfer the money to the bank in NY, But I don't know my Capital One's branch line or something. So I need the copies downloads of those things on the draft in a flash drive to 3D print those Beyblades.

Um sorry but this thread for me looking for my custom beyblade to be made sorry
(Mar. 27, 2022  8:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still looking for a designSmile

Sorry didn’t get a chance to work on it yet, got some time off this weekend so hopefully I’ll get a sketch ready for you and show you the design Smile
Sounds good
It’s not a plastic gen bey it’s burst. And it’s a sparking bey
Bump still looking