[Buying]  Maiden(looking for 3d printed bey)

Is it based on MIH or The World?

Ooooo wait nvm
I’d be happy to make a design if you’d like!
what are you looking for?
(Mar. 23, 2022  9:27 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Is it based on MIH or The World?

Ooooo wait nvm

It’s based off of my favorite Yugioh  maiden of eyes of blue. I am looking for a left spin defence type sparking bey that can spin steal!

(Mar. 24, 2022  10:01 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Ooooo wait nvm

It’s based off of my favorite Yugioh  maiden of eyes of blue. I am looking for a left spin sparking bey that can spin steal!
Also I love Jojo so it’s a reference for sure!
(Mar. 24, 2022  10:01 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Ooooo wait nvm

It’s based off of my favorite Yugioh  maiden of eyes of blue. I am looking for a left spin defence type sparking bey that can spin steal!

(Mar. 24, 2022  10:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: It’s based off of my favorite Yugioh  maiden of eyes of blue. I am looking for a left spin sparking bey that can spin steal!
Also I love Jojo so it’s a reference for sure!

I’ll do some research on the card
(Mar. 23, 2022  8:45 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  1:04 PM)Ensis-Egill Wrote: I like the left spin idea for sure haha do you prefer double chassis design or single?

Single cause I only own 1s

So you just want the ring/layer and chip to be designed Smile I’ll see what I can do on the weekend for you Smile
(Mar. 24, 2022  11:55 AM)Ensis-Egill Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  8:45 PM)kai edits Wrote: Single cause I only own 1s

So you just want the ring/layer and chip to be designed Smile I’ll see what I can do on the weekend for you Smile

Yes please! Then I Have my dream bey!
Still looking for a designSmile
I'm was looking for the 3D File Downloads for these plastic Generation parts:

Attack Rings:
Galeon 2
Trygle 2
Death Gargoyle (Dark Effigy)
Pierce Hedgehog
Rushing Boar
Rapid (Killer) Eagle

Weight Disks:
Ten Wide

Blade Bases:
SG Sharp Base
Base - SG Semi Flat
Base - SG Flat

For 3DprintEverything.com to make a custom order on it, I try to order something from Shapeways.com, but I need to transfer the money to the bank in NY, But I don't know my Capital One's branch line or something. So I need the copies downloads of those things on the draft in a flash drive to 3D print those Beyblades.
(Apr. 09, 2022  1:26 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I'm was looking for the 3D File Downloads for these plastic Generation parts:

Attack Rings:
Galeon 2
Trygle 2
Pierce Hedgehog
Rushing Boar
Rapid (Killer) Eagle

Weight Disks:
Ten Wide

Blade Bases:
SG Sharp Base
Base - SG Semi Flat
Base - SG Flat

For 3DprintEverything.com to make a custom order on it,  I try to order something from Shapeways.com, but I need to transfer the money to the bank in NY, But I don't know my Capital One's branch line or something. So I need the copies downloads of those things on the draft in a flash drive to 3D print those Beyblades.

Um sorry but this thread for me looking for my custom beyblade to be made sorry

(Apr. 09, 2022  1:26 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I'm was looking for the 3D File Downloads for these plastic Generation parts:

Attack Rings:
Galeon 2
Trygle 2
Pierce Hedgehog
Rushing Boar
Rapid (Killer) Eagle

Weight Disks:
Ten Wide

Blade Bases:
SG Sharp Base
Base - SG Semi Flat
Base - SG Flat

For 3DprintEverything.com to make a custom order on it,  I try to order something from Shapeways.com, but I need to transfer the money to the bank in NY, But I don't know my Capital One's branch line or something. So I need the copies downloads of those things on the draft in a flash drive to 3D print those Beyblades.

Um sorry but this thread for me looking for my custom beyblade to be made sorry
(Mar. 27, 2022  8:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still looking for a designSmile

Sorry didn’t get a chance to work on it yet, got some time off this weekend so hopefully I’ll get a sketch ready for you and show you the design Smile
Sounds good
It’s not a plastic gen bey it’s burst. And it’s a sparking bey
Bump still looking
Still Looking 😭😭😭😭
Bump still looking for someone to make me a model
(Jul. 09, 2022  8:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump still looking for someone to make me a model

Please don’t “bump” threads. I understand you haven’t gotten the info you’re looking for but we’d appreciate if you’d avoid doing this. Thanks kai - good luck with your bey
Still looking for a design! I can print the bey out myself
I give up on looking. If you do designing pm me.
Still looking Unhappy
(Jul. 19, 2022  5:37 AM)kai edits Wrote: Still looking Unhappy

You’ve already been told by a staff member to stop bumping this thread, so please stop
I'm locking this thread as a result of continued bumps despite SupaDav03's polite request. Please do not create another. I will leave it here rather than moving it to closed threads so that it still serves as an open request. If anyone wishes to fulfil kai edits request, please reach out to them via Private Message. Thanks.