[Buying]  Maiden(looking for 3d printed bey)

(May. 26, 2021  5:21 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  4:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yeah I am here. It looks ok. Just need to be more organized.

Got it. How do I do that
Use a 3d model program.
Bump Looking to upgrade maiden farther and beyond
Bump still looking.
Bump! Looking to upgrade my bey!
I want a more circular design also maiden is left spin.
So can someone help me out here?
Bump still looking.
Man it would be good if she(maiden was at my side.)
Bump! Still looking for a upgrade.
Biggest bump ever! Still looking to get a updated deign of maiden! Also getting her printed!
Bump still looking to get a better design!!!
Hey guys I would like you to understand that with nobody willing to make a design for maiden I plan on shutting down the project until further notice

Mods please close this thread
Thanks!
Bump still looking. It’s pointless at this point 😑😑😑😑
(May. 26, 2021  4:04 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I would say...gt.

(May. 26, 2021  4:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: That's pretty good. What system is it sparking or gt or the new system of beyblade right now?

I would say...gt

Btw, sorry. greenK9148 can be a Little rude at times
Ah yes, someone is rude because they offer another person something in exchange for something.
Very logic.
(Feb. 13, 2022  8:52 PM)xros Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  4:04 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I would say...gt.

I would say...gt

Btw, sorry. greenK9148 can be a Little rude at times
Ah yes, someone is rude because they offer another person something in exchange for something.
Very logic.
? How was I rude?
(Feb. 13, 2022  9:11 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2022  8:52 PM)xros Wrote: Ah yes, someone is rude because they offer another person something in exchange for something.
Very logic.
? How was I rude?

I was actually saying you weren't rude, sorry that the sarcasm was too subtle.
(Feb. 14, 2022  4:32 PM)xros Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2022  9:11 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: ? How was I rude?

I was actually saying you weren't rude, sorry that the sarcasm was too subtle.

Oh my bad, I should I have probably put more thought into reading the post.
Rip maiden 2021-2022
(Feb. 15, 2022  12:04 AM)kai edits Wrote: Rip maiden 2021-2022

RIP
I might as well shut the project down
I have a resin 3D printer mate so I’m happy to get that printed for you if you got models and stuff and for spin stilling I can use a rubber like resin just is expensive and would need deposit to get it so could do that for you
(Mar. 01, 2022  4:13 PM)Ensis-Egill Wrote: I have a resin 3D printer mate so I’m happy to get that printed for you if you got models and stuff and for spin stilling I can use a rubber like resin just is expensive and would need deposit to get it so could do that for you

I need to make a model for that! I will pm you when I get the model!
Have you got any sketches or anything like that to see what you looking for? Or even what bey spirit will look like?
(Mar. 19, 2022  7:01 PM)Ensis-Egill Wrote: Have you got any sketches or anything like that to see what you looking for? Or even what bey spirit will look like?

I don’t. The bey spirit is a dragon like figure with red eyes and black scales
(Mar. 19, 2022  7:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2022  7:01 PM)Ensis-Egill Wrote: Have you got any sketches or anything like that to see what you looking for? Or even what bey spirit will look like?

I don’t. The bey spirit is a dragon like figure with red eyes and black scales

Sounds good Smile you know what rotation you want it to be and it’s abilities and which system you want it to be? And what type?
(Mar. 23, 2022  10:11 AM)Ensis-Egill Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2022  7:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: I don’t. The bey spirit is a dragon like figure with red eyes and black scales

Sounds good Smile you know what rotation you want it to be and it’s abilities and which system you want it to be? And what type?

It’s left spin And it’s only ability is spin steal. And the system is sparking. And it’s a defence  type
(Mar. 23, 2022  11:04 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  10:11 AM)Ensis-Egill Wrote: Sounds good Smile you know what rotation you want it to be and it’s abilities and which system you want it to be? And what type?

It’s left spin And it’s only ability is spin steal. And the system is sparking. And it’s a defence  type

I like the left spin idea for sure haha do you prefer double chassis design or single?
(Mar. 23, 2022  1:04 PM)Ensis-Egill Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  11:04 AM)kai edits Wrote: It’s left spin And it’s only ability is spin steal. And the system is sparking. And it’s a defence  type

I like the left spin idea for sure haha do you prefer double chassis design or single?

Single cause I only own 1s