[Buying]  MFB Stadium

Can anyone sell me a MFB attack stadium for a good price. Also tell me shipping cost because I live in the US.
You can check YJA?
They sell them for around 30 - 35 $ .
Not too sure on shipping to US though.
buy 1 at the store such as walmart,target,toy'srus,or b'j's.
(Nov. 16, 2010  12:42 AM)aries blader Wrote: buy 1 at the store such as walmart,target,toy'srus,or b'j's.

Not the carpy hasbro ones , he is talking about takara tomy ones .
I did some MFB attack stadiums in the WBO, but they all came in sets from $50-$80.
One way to get it by itself is if you buy it off Yahoo Auctions Japan. Which would mean using a proxy service, like Mail Order Japan or RiderProxy.

You could also buy it from Plamoya. The one from Plamoya will set you back around $60US.

The cheapest way to get a MFB Attack Stadium would be to check Yahoo Auctions Japan from time to time. But that'd also end up being the more time consuming way too. The easiest way would be either buying it from someone here or from Plamoya.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:41 AM)BeyFan Wrote: One way to get it by itself is if you buy it off Yahoo Auctions Japan. Which would mean using a proxy service, like Mail Order Japan or RiderProxy.

You could also buy it from Plamoya. The one from Plamoya will set you back around $60US.

The cheapest way to get a MFB Attack Stadium would be to check Yahoo Auctions Japan from time to time. But that'd also end up being the more time consuming way too. The easiest way would be either buying it from someone here or from Plamoya.

Your better off buying the BB-32 instead of the one from Plamoya.
I found a BB-10 on yahoo japan, ut how do I order it.
(Nov. 16, 2010  2:10 AM)othellog Wrote: I found a BB-10 on yahoo japan, ut how do I order it.

I meant how do you order the item on yahoo japan. (I have a regular yahoo ID)
Look at my earlier post. Gave two ways to do it. But, from what I have heard, easier way is to get in contact with riderProxy.