[Buying]  MFB Attack Stadium

THe stadium with the pegasis logo or the clear attack stadium one.

plz have pics and i only do paypal.

i await responses

-chris
Uhmm, I would recommend if you only made ONE buying thread and just listed all the beyblades you wanted there. It would be easier for everyone and the mods (less threads). ><
thanks but thats off topic and could have been sent via pm. >.>

and i haven't been asked of yet so no biggie for now i guess til a mod hunts me down =(

but anways as stated above looking for a galaxy pegasis NIB or used.
Couldn't you just buy one off eBay ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...4151ba3463
Only $23 postage included.
Well, yes, you should start only having one main topic and updating it from now on.
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, yes, you should start only having one main topic and updating it from now on.

ok. i will. but i have to ask whats the problem if the older ones get outdated and don't show. I mean other sites don't have thread restricitons like tcgplayer, gamefaqs, pojo etc. i just don't see a reason for limiting threads you know?

Blah: It songkong. i want a takara. my friend told me that the beyblades are diffrent in terms of size from measuring.
(Sep. 21, 2010  6:42 PM)ss4chris Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, yes, you should start only having one main topic and updating it from now on.

ok. i will. but i have to ask whats the problem if the older ones get outdated and don't show. I mean other sites don't have thread restricitons like tcgplayer, gamefaqs, pojo etc. i just don't see a reason for limiting threads you know?

Blah: It songkong. i want a takara. my friend told me that the beyblades are diffrent in terms of size from measuring.

They use the same molds. Your friend is a liar.
no i saw when comparing dranzer ms sokong with takara dranzer ms. my dranzer was bigger than his. idk if this is the same with metal fights but for the HMS most definitely.
....They use the same molds.
(Sep. 21, 2010  6:42 PM)ss4chris Wrote: ok. i will. but i have to ask whats the problem if the older ones get outdated and don't show. I mean other sites don't have thread restricitons like tcgplayer, gamefaqs, pojo etc. i just don't see a reason for limiting threads you know?
Especially considering you seem to find very few of your desired items, you can just make one topic for all of them, and when you want a new Beyblade, you edited the first message, and you post an update to say that you added something else.
thats cuz i thinkl of new beys i want ever so often.

but i guess i'll start doing that.
(Sep. 21, 2010  7:14 PM)Corey Wrote: ....They use the same molds.

what proof do you have?

i saw diffrent sizes do it doesn't matter if they use the same molds but how they shape is what matters. >.>
He doesn't need any it's well known in the community that the mold differences are usually minor. Dranzer MS only had a mold difference for it's tip. Sono Kong doesn't use different molds just better quality metals which causes it to be slightly heavier.
thanks for the info. But my friend and I still saw differences in size with takara and songkong beyblades but yeah

anways.

I went on thelink you showed me blah and purchased A galaxy pegasis. Tis was cheap. Im a happy camper.

I'll be sure to edit my threads from now on.
bump i've update my want. i want an attack stadium mfb
bump. Anyone have a MFB attack stadium for sale? or know where i can get one?
Probably only GMarket now.
There are some sellers on ebay who sell the sonokong ones.
Ah, I was not certain that was still the case.
Or you could purchase BB-32 from Dimsum2u.
ive been checking and there is one going off in less than 3 minutes! u probly wont see this in time..
man that sux! too bad! if i see anuther one ill tell u
ok thanks!

anyone else have one to sell in the meantime? =)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ispanico...ing-thread

When you ll pm ispanico86 try to speak a simple english..he is not very good in it