World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying MFB Attack Stadium - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying MFB Attack Stadium (/Thread-Buying-MFB-Attack-Stadium--14412)

Pages: 1 2

MFB Attack Stadium - ss4chris - Sep. 21, 2010

THe stadium with the pegasis logo or the clear attack stadium one.

plz have pics and i only do paypal.

i await responses

-chris

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - blah - Sep. 21, 2010

Uhmm, I would recommend if you only made ONE buying thread and just listed all the beyblades you wanted there. It would be easier for everyone and the mods (less threads). ><

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - ss4chris - Sep. 21, 2010

thanks but thats off topic and could have been sent via pm. >.>

and i haven't been asked of yet so no biggie for now i guess til a mod hunts me down =(

but anways as stated above looking for a galaxy pegasis NIB or used.

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - blah - Sep. 21, 2010

Couldn't you just buy one off eBay ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-2-Galaxy-Pegasis-W105R2F-Starter-/280544031843?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4151ba3463
Only $23 postage included.

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - Kai-V - Sep. 21, 2010

Well, yes, you should start only having one main topic and updating it from now on.

(Sep. 21, 2010  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, yes, you should start only having one main topic and updating it from now on.

ok. i will. but i have to ask whats the problem if the older ones get outdated and don't show. I mean other sites don't have thread restricitons like tcgplayer, gamefaqs, pojo etc. i just don't see a reason for limiting threads you know?

Blah: It songkong. i want a takara. my friend told me that the beyblades are diffrent in terms of size from measuring.

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - Corey - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 21, 2010  6:42 PM)ss4chris Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, yes, you should start only having one main topic and updating it from now on.

ok. i will. but i have to ask whats the problem if the older ones get outdated and don't show. I mean other sites don't have thread restricitons like tcgplayer, gamefaqs, pojo etc. i just don't see a reason for limiting threads you know?

Blah: It songkong. i want a takara. my friend told me that the beyblades are diffrent in terms of size from measuring.

They use the same molds. Your friend is a liar.

no i saw when comparing dranzer ms sokong with takara dranzer ms. my dranzer was bigger than his. idk if this is the same with metal fights but for the HMS most definitely.

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - Corey - Sep. 21, 2010

....They use the same molds.

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - Kai-V - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 21, 2010  6:42 PM)ss4chris Wrote: ok. i will. but i have to ask whats the problem if the older ones get outdated and don't show. I mean other sites don't have thread restricitons like tcgplayer, gamefaqs, pojo etc. i just don't see a reason for limiting threads you know?
Especially considering you seem to find very few of your desired items, you can just make one topic for all of them, and when you want a new Beyblade, you edited the first message, and you post an update to say that you added something else.

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - ss4chris - Sep. 22, 2010

thats cuz i thinkl of new beys i want ever so often.

but i guess i'll start doing that.

(Sep. 21, 2010  7:14 PM)Corey Wrote: ....They use the same molds.

what proof do you have?

i saw diffrent sizes do it doesn't matter if they use the same molds but how they shape is what matters. >.>

RE: Buying Galaxy Pegasis - GeneralHawx - Sep. 22, 2010

He doesn't need any it's well known in the community that the mold differences are usually minor. Dranzer MS only had a mold difference for it's tip. Sono Kong doesn't use different molds just better quality metals which causes it to be slightly heavier.

thanks for the info. But my friend and I still saw differences in size with takara and songkong beyblades but yeah

anways.

I went on thelink you showed me blah and purchased A galaxy pegasis. Tis was cheap. Im a happy camper.

I'll be sure to edit my threads from now on.

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - ss4chris - Sep. 29, 2010

bump i've update my want. i want an attack stadium mfb

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - ss4chris - Oct. 02, 2010

bump. Anyone have a MFB attack stadium for sale? or know where i can get one?

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - Kai-V - Oct. 02, 2010

Probably only GMarket now.

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - Ultra - Oct. 02, 2010

There are some sellers on ebay who sell the sonokong ones.

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - Kai-V - Oct. 03, 2010

Ah, I was not certain that was still the case.

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - kngoftherng - Oct. 03, 2010

Or you could purchase BB-32 from Dimsum2u.

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - lightninglibraX - Oct. 03, 2010

ive been checking and there is one going off in less than 3 minutes! u probly wont see this in time..

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - ss4chris - Oct. 03, 2010

oh dang!

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - lightninglibraX - Oct. 03, 2010

man that sux! too bad! if i see anuther one ill tell u

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - ss4chris - Oct. 03, 2010

ok thanks!

anyone else have one to sell in the meantime? =)

RE: MFB Attack Stadium - Gianmarco.93 - Oct. 03, 2010

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ispanico-incredible-selling-thread

When you ll pm ispanico86 try to speak a simple english..he is not very good in it