[Buying]  Looking to buy sealed Hasbro Beyblades. Can Pay Fast!

Hi I'm looking to buy Hasbro old generation boxed and sealed Beyblades. 
I'm really looking for rarer ones such as Black Dranzer etc but happy to get offered any (and I can take a look). I'm looking to pay reasonable rates (don't offer ridiculous prices) and can pay fast! Either PM me or let me know what you have on this thread  Joyful_3
(Feb. 22, 2020  12:03 PM)Huzunited Wrote: Hi I'm looking to buy Hasbro old generation boxed and sealed Beyblades. 
I'm really looking for rarer ones such as Black Dranzer etc but happy to get offered any (and I can take a look). I'm looking to pay reasonable rates (don't offer ridiculous prices) and can pay fast! Either PM me or let me know what you have on this thread  Joyful_3

I have 2 but not sealed or boxed I have wyvron v1 and 2 can send pics when get back home (tommorow bout 2 or 3) willing to sell if you like for £5 ($6.48)
(Feb. 22, 2020  1:01 PM)James Games Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  12:03 PM)Huzunited Wrote: Hi I'm looking to buy Hasbro old generation boxed and sealed Beyblades. 

I have 2 but not sealed or boxed I have wyvron v1 and 2 can send pics when get back home (tommorow bout 2 or 3) willing to sell if you like for £5 ($6.48)

He literally said boxed and sealed, and he’s not looking for burst Beyblade’s, he’s looking for old generation beyblades like plastics.
Yeah sorry James Games I am only looking for sealed Hasbro stuff and yeah some metals
(Feb. 22, 2020  1:30 PM)Huzunited Wrote: Yeah sorry James Games I am only looking for sealed Hasbro stuff and yeah I think its all the plastics

Oh ok
Still looking. Also note I'm based in the UK

Check out my post I have a few sealed hasbro blades. Some of the boxes aren't in the best of shape, but that is how I received them, as hasbro plastics are hard to come by.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...ool-Blades
If all the boxes are still sealed then I'd be interested in all of them. Do you have prices for them each. Feel free to let me know on here or by pm Smile