[Buying]  Looking to buy parts, cash on hand!

I've had mixed success with buying and selling on the forum, so I'll give it another shot. This time, I'm only looking to buy. The parts I'm looking for are...

Quick' - Black or Green(RB20)
Air Knight Layer - Blue
Forge Disc 7 - Gold or Black
Xtend - Grey / White
Xtend+ Gold tip
Regalia Genesis

Unfortunately I have nothing for trade, as my last two lots have sold. I'm also located in the US, so I'd prefer to buy from others in the US just for the sake of not dealing with insane shipping costs. If you have some stuff, let me know!. Just to confirm too, I'm only interested in Takara TOMY parts.
I sent a PM for a red Gen weight.
Updated what I'm looking for.

Edit - I may be willing to trade my Beylogger as well, in perfect working condition. I just don't use it much.
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:41 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I've had mixed success with buying and selling on the forum, so I'll give it another shot. This time, I'm only looking to buy. The parts I'm looking for are...

Quick' - Black or Gold(RB20)
Air Knight Layer - Blue
Forge Disc 7 - Gold or Black
Xtend - Grey / White
Xtend+ Gold tip
Regalia Genesis

Unfortunately I have nothing for trade, as my last two lots have sold. I'm also located in the US, so I'd prefer to buy from others in the US just for the sake of not dealing with insane shipping costs. If you have some stuff, let me know!. Just to confirm too, I'm only interested in Takara TOMY parts.

There is no gold Qc’