[Buying]  Looking forward to complete my plastic collection!

Hello there!
Due to unfortunate events, I foolishly sold my plastic collection back in 2006. However, now I'm back into Beyblade, and I'm willing to get all my favourite blades back, and possibly expand my collection and complete it!! :3:

Is anyone up to help me out in this mission?
N.B: I'm looking for NIB blades. If used, please mint! Launchers included!

Here's the list of what I'm looking for!

KEY:
BLUE - Waiting for them to arrive!
YELLOW - Found and trying to find the best deal!
RED - Help me finding them!

Takao:

Max:

Kai:

Rei:

Secondary/Extra:

I'm also looking for the electronic launchers for Dragoon, Dranzer and Driger XD

At the moment this is all I'm looking for :P I'm in the process of watching MFB and Burst, so... I'll most likely be looking forward to get them blades too, haha~

Anyone selling them? :3:
I can help you find some or most of them from EBay. I'll send you a PM soon as possible. Smile
(Jul. 29, 2016  9:57 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I can help you find some or most of them from EBay. I'll send you a PM soon as possible. Smile

For Plastics, eBay is definitely not a great option. It's best for lots, but usually the Beys are overpriced on there.
(Jul. 29, 2016  10:20 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  9:57 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I can help you find some or most of them from EBay. I'll send you a PM soon as possible. Smile

For Plastics, eBay is definitely not a great option. It's best for lots, but usually the Beys are overpriced on there.

Oh yeah true. ;A; My mistake! Pinching_eyes
there is a used dragoon grip attacker for under $20 on ebay

and a dragoon s

and draciel s

all from the same seller
Thanks guys for the offers! Grin
I've been getting tons of them and my collection is starting to grow again! Joyful_3

I've just updated the post with a key with colors so you can see what is going on with it... I thought it would've been a little clearer for everyone >w<;
How much are you willing to spend on a Dragoon GT?

and a Black Dranzer?
(Jul. 30, 2016  7:27 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: How much are you willing to spend on a Dragoon GT?

And a Black Dranzer?

Reasonably.
Also depends if they're NIB or not.
I have 2 Black Dranzers, one mint and has the box. It's not new in box, but I still have it.
Nevermind
Would be easier if you removed the ones you already acquired. It's more confusing by adding another colour (the green) to the OP haha.
(Aug. 02, 2016  10:05 AM)Cannon Wrote: Would be easier if you removed the ones you already acquired. It's more confusing by adding another colour to the OP haha.

Oops? XD I removed the ones I have, getting one color off the key...! Sorry about that Pinching_eyes_2;;
Hey I have some blades you may be interested in.
Please have a look at my Ebay link (via my Selling thread)

Or feel free to PM me if you want Smile
Post updated 09/13/2016!

(Sep. 12, 2016  1:19 PM)SwitchBladr Wrote: Hey I have some blades you may be interested in.

PM sent! Wink
Please check my selling thread. I am selling some HMS
Post updated at 03/01/2017!
(Mar. 01, 2017  7:42 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: Post updated at 03/01/2017!

If you are interested in purchasing any of these I got;

Venus (yellow recolour)
Poseidon (yellow recolour)
Apollon (violet recolour)

All nib and for sale. Check my thread for more details
(Mar. 01, 2017  8:08 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: If you are interested in purchasing any of these I got;

Venus (yellow recolour)
Poseidon (yellow recolour)
Apollon (violet recolour)

All nib and for sale. Check my thread for more details

Thanks but I'm looking for the ones listed in the first post :)
(Mar. 01, 2017  8:22 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: does it matter if Takara or Hasbro?

Preferably Takara but I don't disdain Hasbro... as long as they're reasonably priced xD
If you are still looking for a Dragoon ms.. I have one
I have a lot of the beys you are looking for. Are you taking loose ones? Send me a pm and maybe we can work out something. Though it is for shipping.
LIST UPDATED (25/3/2017)!

I also want to announce my wedding with Hamza786(??) as he managed to find me a GORGEOUS Galeon 2!! FINALLY!!
So happy ;333; ♥