[Buying]  Looking for Takara Tomy burst beys

Looking for dual layers and evolution beys.

Dual layer beys that I am looking for: 

1.Storm Spriggan
2.Victory Valkrie
3.Quad Quezeko
4.Wild Wyvern
5.Lost Longinus

Evolution beys that I am looking for:

1.G Valkrie
2.Tempest Wyvern
3.Blaze Ragnaruk
4.Kenetic Satomb
5.Drain Fafnir
A list would be nice. Also, prepare to use all of your savings for college xD
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:18 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: A list would be nice. Also, prepare to use all of your savings for college xD

K, thx
I have all of those. Would you be interested?
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:54 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I have all of those. Would you be interested?

Yes thanks. Do they have all the stock parts with them?
(Sep. 05, 2018  4:11 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:54 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I have all of those. Would you be interested?

Yes thanks. Do they have all the stock parts with them?

Yup, BIB too.
Great, thanks. How much do you want for each?
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:36 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Great, thanks. How much do you want for each?

I'll send you a pm about it to make sure everything stays between us.
I have only one thing to say, Much of these parts are outclassed !! and Are not that much good in Compitations ! ( ONLY , if you are compatitive !! )
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:44 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I have only one thing to say, Much of these parts are outclassed !! and Are not that much good in Compitations ! ( ONLY , if you are compatitive !! )

I realize that but I like dual layers.
I am currently just looking for dual layers. any other parts like discs and tips would be appreciated.
(Sep. 18, 2018  6:20 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I am currently just looking for dual layers. any other parts like discs and tips would be appreciated.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-...nskool-WIP

If YOu get these from India,
Each will cost $8, and Q2 dual pack will cost $13
A bit of middleman fee and..............

And Shipping.............
Does anyone know where do U get the burst versions of Dragoon,Dranzer,Draceil and Driger?
(Sep. 19, 2018  11:49 AM)SUDI Wrote: Does anyone know where do U get the burst versions of Dragoon,Dranzer,Draceil and Driger?
If you are an Indian, which I am assuming since you just made the Delhi tournament thread. 
Check Amazon and Firstcry. It's well good stocked.
(Sep. 19, 2018  11:49 AM)SUDI Wrote: Does anyone know where do U get the burst versions of Dragoon,Dranzer,Draceil and Driger?

Hmm, Driger isn't released yet here.............
You Can Find else At Toy Fort, Sparkz Mall, Kamla Nagar.
Better PM @[EmphaticYogi]
(Sep. 19, 2018  11:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
If you are an Indian, which I am assuming since you just made the Delhi tournament thread. 
Check Amazon and Firstcry. It's well good stocked.

Sure. Thanks

(Sep. 19, 2018  11:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Hmm, Driger isn't released yet here.............
You Can Find else At Toy Fort, Sparkz Mall, Kamla Nagar.
Better PM @[EmphaticYogi]

I don't know about that but I'll try to find there too.  Thanks.
(Sep. 19, 2018  4:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  6:20 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I am currently just looking for dual layers. any other parts like discs and tips would be appreciated.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-...nskool-WIP

Are they Takara Tomy? Also dual pack? Do you mean two beys? If so what is the other bey?
(Sep. 19, 2018  6:38 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  4:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-...nskool-WIP

Are they Takara Tomy? Also dual pack? Do you mean two beys? If so what is the other bey?

Other bey is a single layer Excalibur
Alright thank you

(Sep. 20, 2018  2:15 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  6:38 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Are they Takara Tomy? Also dual pack? Do you mean two beys? If so what is the other bey?

Other bey is a single layer Excalibur

But are they Takrara Tomy?
(Sep. 20, 2018  2:21 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Alright thank you

(Sep. 20, 2018  2:15 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Other bey is a single layer Excalibur

But are they Takrara Tomy?

Yup,authentic tt beys ,cost is 799 rs so like 11 dollars is a nice price

Adarsh said 13 dollars but now value of dollars has increased so it is not competitive pricing.and there will be shipping.i don’t know about Adarsh but I don’t take won’t take any middleman fee.just tell where you live and ask Adarsh about shipping,all depends on location