[Buying]  Looking for MF Beyblades

I’m looking for a Rock Aries ED145B, a Killer Gemios DF145FS, a Killer Befall UW145EWD, and a Storm Aquario 100HF/S. I’ve had a hard time looking for these at a price I can agree with, and I’m willing to negotiate or suggestions on where to find them. Whether it’s hasbro or takara tomy also doesn’t matter much since I remember the two being pretty much the same in quality and look in metal fusion/masters.
(Dec. 16, 2019  9:33 AM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I’m looking for a Rock Aries ED145B, a Killer Gemios DF145FS, a Killer Befall UW145EWD, and a Storm Aquario 100HF/S. I’ve had a hard time looking for these at a price I can agree with, and I’m willing to negotiate or suggestions on where to find them. Whether it’s hasbro or takara tomy also doesn’t matter much since I remember the two being pretty much the same in quality and look in metal fusion/masters.

How much are you willing to pay?
(Dec. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  9:33 AM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I’m looking for a Rock Aries ED145B, a Killer Gemios DF145FS, a Killer Befall UW145EWD, and a Storm Aquario 100HF/S. I’ve had a hard time looking for these at a price I can agree with, and I’m willing to negotiate or suggestions on where to find them. Whether it’s hasbro or takara tomy also doesn’t matter much since I remember the two being pretty much the same in quality and look in metal fusion/masters.

How much are you willing to pay?
Maybe like 20 per Beyblade or more I’m willing to negotiate
I have killer befall for sale mint condition
I have them all on this reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...urce=share
Can go with launchers and ripcords as well,all those for 120 dollars plus shipping from Portugal