[Buying]  Looking for Hasbro Fafnir (no re-colors)

I'm having trouble finding a hasbro fafnir at stores in my area, and not a single one at retail or reasonable price online. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. Also I would prefer it be in the state of New York if it’s in a store.
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:56 PM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I'm having trouble finding a hasbro fafnir at stores in my area, and not a single one at retail or reasonable price online. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. Also I would prefer it be in the state of New York if it’s in a store.

There is really not much you can do. Wave One is rarer than Wave Four, so if you get lucky, you might find wave one at stores somewhere
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:56 PM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I'm having trouble finding a hasbro fafnir at stores in my area, and not a single one at retail or reasonable price online. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. Also I would prefer it be in the state of New York if it’s in a store.

There is really not much you can do. Wave One is rarer than Wave Four, so if you get lucky, you might find wave one at stores somewhere

Good point. But is there any info or news on if hasbro plans on doing any restocks of the sort before they release Turbo next year? That could also help.
Looking for the full combo or just the layer?
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:32 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Looking for the full combo or just the layer?

Now that I think about it I want the nothing driver more, cuz I have the green re-color that while I like, I don’t like the survive driver. So either the full combo or just the driver is good.
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:38 PM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:32 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Looking for the full combo or just the layer?

Now that I think about it I want the nothing driver more, cuz I have the green re-color that while I like, I don’t like the survive driver. So either the full combo or just the driver is good.
Your best bet is finding somebody who owns it who is willing to sell or trade their Fafnir F3