[Buying]  Looking for Dragoon MSUV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafFYtguQkA Dragoon MSUV even when losing speed it can still manage to knock out a heavy beyblade like Diablo Nemesis X : D, here's a video by johnflippride.
(Oct. 27, 2012  12:01 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafFYtguQkA Dragoon MSUV even when losing speed it can still manage to knock out a heavy beyblade like Diablo Nemesis X : D, here's a video by johnflippride.

I've seen this. While dragoon did win he wasn't very consistent at knocking the Diablo out at low speeds. As a matter of fact dragoon had an extremely hard time beating Diablo at full speed. Watch the video again most of dragoon's victories came from attacking Diablo from the outside near the edge. Anyone watching that video could see just how outclassed dragoon was, especially in the center of the dish 90% of the time. Investing nearly twice as much money for only a slight speed improvement isn't worth it.

Now watch this:
http://youtu.be/MQ4AbzQowCE

Dragoon MS has everything yo need to get the serious stuff done and they are usually wayyy cheaper.
That battle is done by DrigerGT so ya I'm not so confident in his work ok, that battle was very short, and not a very fair round not like the fair 3/5 rounds his work is not like johnflippride's alright. The difference between MS and MSUV are pretty much the same thing except for just one 2 differences the attack ring and running core that's all.
(Oct. 27, 2012  2:43 AM)BubloZX Wrote: Anyone watching that video could see just how outclassed dragoon was, especially in the center of the dish 90% of the time. Investing nearly twice as much money for only a slight speed improvement isn't worth it.

do you even know what you are talking?
every classic bladers agree that MSUV's RC is the best one for attack...saying it is outclassed is a very bad thing...

those who dont own any of the parts (DGMS's RC, AR, DGMSUV's RC & AR) shouldnt judge its usefulness based on a few videos uploaded online...judge them through the proper testings conducted by members here...and our very own trustful encyclopedia of beyblade..
inexperience bladers wont be able to control MSUV's RC since it is too aggressive...so trusts the proper testings that had been made by older members here instead of trusting videos of few short rounds of beyblade batttles..

again...Grip Flat Core & Grip Flat Core (ultimate mode) are meant for attack...there are other RC that are meant for survival..

also...4D and HMS are entirely two different system..why on earth these two entirely different system is being compared...

well..this is going off topic...move to PMs or go here or here..

btw...in term of rarity...DGMSUV shines over DGMS...any collectors wouldnt ever care to spend their maoney for this tiny pieces of metal...

(Oct. 25, 2012  2:45 AM)Falchy Wrote: These seem to be rare, and most of all, EXPENSIVE! Does anybody have a reasonably priced Dragoon MSUV? If so, we could negotiate.
it can be categorized as extremely rare...
Lol how are you going to call Driger inexperienced when he's probably far more experienced and owns way more beys then all of us. And if beywiki is factual and I am to take their word as the truth then the videos should be more then enough to back the claim. I said dragoon MSUV was the best for attack but there are other factors that keep it from being worth its investment outside of collection purposes. Diablo clearly had clearly outclassed Dragoon MSUV.

And as far as driger GT goes he usually launches the blade with the most stamina first so the fact MSUV went second should have given it the advantage. John is great too but he told be he edits those battles to make em' more action packed. Watch an unedited video by john and watch how quick it is.
(Oct. 27, 2012  5:42 PM)BubloZX Wrote: Lol how are you going to call Driger inexperienced when he's probably far more experienced and owns way more beys then all of us. And if beywiki is factual and I am to take their word as the truth then the videos should be more then enough to back the claim. I said dragoon MSUV was the best for attack but there are other factors that keep it from being worth its investment outside of collection purposes. Diablo clearly had clearly outclassed Dragoon MSUV.

And as far as driger GT goes he usually launches the blade with the most stamina first so the fact MSUV went second should have given it the advantage. John is great too but he told be he edits those battles to make em' more action packed. Watch an unedited video by john and watch how quick it is.

The only problem I have is that he really doesn't put to much effort with the originals than how he does with the mfb and zero-g, also his videos videos are pretty much fast and short not like the good length and great quality as John does it, and yes I've seen John's quick TEASER trailer battle with MSUV and Diablo and that was just a preview of what to come with the real battle. Also can't believe that you would say MSUV is outclassed by Diablo, well in my opinion ever beyblade has it's potential same goes with the plastic/hms, mfb, and zero-g beyblades.
Cani just say move this conversation somewhere more suited?
And I own the all three hms dragons and grip flat CPR ultimate is much better than the rest, if you can use it successfully it works much better.
No not Johns teaser battle, Johns regular unedited battles. They are only about 2-3 minutes, just like drigergt. If driger GT used those effects for all his videos they'd be longer, also driger does standard matches which are best 2 out of 3. John just does as much as he can in a given time period which adds length. Quality is still the same as far as skill and blade capabilities. And MSUV was outclassed, because of Diablo's extreme weight and power dragoon had a hard time taking it head on. It won most of its matches by taking Diablo out from the edge on its outside. Head on gave dragoon more trouble. Its still one of the best from any generation but it does have some tough competiton.
(Oct. 27, 2012  7:40 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Cani just say move this conversation somewhere more suited?
And I own the all three hms dragons and grip flat CPR ultimate is much better than the rest, if you can use it successfully it works much better.

Well I finally got Beyfan(contacted him on ebay) to sell me his black Dragoon MF. And I have a Dragoon MS. Once my friend gets his green MSUV then we'll put em' to the test. Between the two of us we'll have every HMS blade so we're going to run our own test.
This thread Wut!?

I'd don't see the point in tests when everyone from the old generations said that MSUV was better than MS. Videos on youtube prove little especially when they're requests by random youtubers who probably have little knowledge of beyblade. A Dragoon MS vs MSUV video also proves nothing too. Especially since they weren't even customised. You can't really say that Diablo outclasses Dragoon MS/MSUV... Two completely different systems. Also those battles against Dranzer and Driger ms that it lost were probably due to the users having not enough skill or the lack of customization which is key in beyblade.
(Oct. 28, 2012  12:27 AM)Ultra Wrote: This thread Wut!?

I'd don't see the point in tests when everyone from the old generations said that MSUV was better than MS. Videos on youtube prove little especially when they're requests by random youtubers who probably have little knowledge of beyblade. A Dragoon MS vs MSUV video also proves nothing too. Especially since they weren't even customised. You can't really say that Diablo outclasses Dragoon MS/MSUV... Two completely different systems. Also those battles against Dranzer and Driger ms that it lost were probably due to the users having not enough skill or the lack of customization which is key in beyblade.

the only major customize strategy recommended for any of the rubber grip RCs are the samurai AR with a circle wide lol. The only thing thing missing from the videos are the AR.
That's totally wrong on a few levels. There's at least 2 other ARs for it and Sea Dragon's CWD is preferred over circle wide. You say that like the AR doesn't change everything. Dragoon MS and MSUV have terrible ARs for attack (and everything else).
(Oct. 28, 2012  12:51 AM)Ultra Wrote: That's totally wrong on a few levels. There's at least 2 other ARs for it and Sea Dragon's CWD is preferred over circle wide. You say that like the AR doesn't change everything. Dragoon MS and MSUV have terrible ARs for attack (and everything else).

For pure upper

AR: Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS)
WD: CWD Defense Ring (Sea Dragon)
RC: Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode) (Dragoon MS UV

for pure smash

AR: Slash Upper (Slash Riger MS)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode) (Dragoon MS UV)

this is basically the same strategy for Dragon MS and MF. And only 1 combo recommends using another CWD. And for all the price listings for MSUV in comparison to MS it's not worth the money unless your rich or have cash to blow.
I actually prefer Circle Wide with Samurai Upper, provides some handy LAD and the better speed enhances Samurai Upper's latent upward smash without sacrificing much upper attack.

Nonethelessssssssss, this really isn't the place.

Personally though, you could find an MSUV in a price range that made it worth buying over an MS - because MS's have inflated so much and MSUV's are rare enough that their price fluctuates wildly

As for MSUV vs MS RC's: MSUV is just plain better for attack, wider tip is faster, controls rotational recoil better, extra stamina of MS is basically never useful, etc etc.
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:13 AM)Technocrat Wrote: I actually prefer Circle Wide with Samurai Upper, provides some handy LAD and the better speed enhances Samurai Upper's latent upward smash without sacrificing much upper attack.

Personally though, you could find an MSUV in a price range that made it worth buying over an MS - because MS's have inflated so much and MSUV's are rare enough that their price fluctuates wildly

As for MSUV vs MS RC's: MSUV is just plain better for attack, wider tip is faster, controls rotational recoil better, extra stamina of MS is basically never useful, etc etc.

So far the cheapest MSUV on eBay is $230 USD. The most expensive dragoon MS is $160 USD. For almost twice the price no thanks. The upgrade is like going from the IPhone 4S to the iPhone 5. Its better but the 4S will still offer similar performance at a much lower price entry.
(Oct. 28, 2012  7:10 AM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:13 AM)Technocrat Wrote: I actually prefer Circle Wide with Samurai Upper, provides some handy LAD and the better speed enhances Samurai Upper's latent upward smash without sacrificing much upper attack.

So far the cheapest MSUV on eBay is $230 USD. The most expensive dragoon MS is $160 USD. For almost twice the price no thanks. The upgrade is like going from the IPhone 4S to the iPhone 5. Its better but the 4S will still offer similar performance at a much lower price entry.

And your argument would be valid were eBay's prices not stupid - do you really think I'd have said that if I was using eBay's current prices as a reference?
Buying an MSUV is a matter of patience and constant vigilance, unless you have more money than sense.

To make this actually on-topic - that previous sentence is of note for Falchy - if you want an msuv at a sane price, you're gonna have to hunt for it, as has been mentioned.

Bublo: MSUV is simply better than MS unless you cannot launch a rubber tip to save your life. More power, better recoil control, and if you want survival, then Dragoon MF's RC is supposed to be the best for that, not MS. For Circle Wides, the one from Draciel MS is the top tier one, the other one, which comes with MS and MSUV, isn't worth using, and MS/MSUV's AR's are horrid. The Vs Diablo Video was merely a demonstration of how appalling X: D's defense is, the MS vs MSUV video, given good launching and identical WD's from both parties could well go MSUV's way by KO, as it has more momentum and better grip - if it does come down to stamina then yes, MS's RC will win but that's not very likely and MF's is a better choice for that.
Basically: MSUV is better, you were wrong, don't give incorrect advice.

That is everything that needs to be said on the issue.
If I see any more of that discussion, I'm warning whoever says it.

This is a buying thread, not an "argue competitive details between one ignorant person and an entire community of knowledge" thread.
(Oct. 28, 2012  7:12 AM)Technocrat Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  7:10 AM)BubloZX Wrote:

And your argument would be valid were eBay's prices not stupid - do you really think I'd have said that if I was using eBay's current prices as a reference?
Buying an MSUV is a matter of patience and constant vigilance, unless you have more money than sense.

To make this actually on-topic - that previous sentence is of note for Falchy - if you want an msuv at a sane price, you're gonna have to hunt for it, as has been mentioned.

Bublo: MSUV is simply better than MS unless you cannot launch a rubber tip to save your life. More power, better recoil control, and if you want survival, then Dragoon MF's RC is supposed to be the best for that, not MS. For Circle Wides, the one from Draciel MS is the top tier one, the other one, which comes with MS and MSUV, isn't worth using, and MS/MSUV's AR's are horrid. The Vs Diablo Video was merely a demonstration of how appalling X: D's defense is, the MS vs MSUV video, given good launching and identical WD's from both parties could well go MSUV's way by KO, as it has more momentum and better grip - if it does come down to stamina then yes, MS's RC will win but that's not very likely and MF's is a better choice for that.
Basically: MSUV is better, you were wrong, don't give incorrect advice.

That is everything that needs to be said on the issue.

Not once did he say MS was better then MSUV, only that for the price MS will do pretty much the same thing at a much lower price entry. And I'm new here but I've been told that sellers up here are just as insane with pricing DGMS UV as ebay buyers. I mean the buyer looking for UV ain't looking to spend $100 for a blade so he'd never get it unless he ran into a sell who had no idea how valuable it is. Right now the is a DGMS on ebay in really good shape for $15 bucks on ebay all its missing is stickers which you could get from roux for $1 a sheet and the correct bit piece which doesnt really matter. There is a bey lot wit like 4 hms beys including Dragoon MS for only about $30 bucks. And I lost a bid a few days ago for a near mint Dragoon MS that sold for $60. No seller so far has ever hit those price entries for UV. That is the only reason why I think BubloZX doesn't recommend UV, not because of performance but because of price.
DarkHero is BubloZX.

BubloZX has been merged with DarkHero and given a rather solid warning for not only disobeying me, but using a double account in order to agree with himself like a toddler.
(Oct. 28, 2012  6:28 PM)Hazel Wrote: DarkHero is BubloZX.

BubloZX has been merged with DarkHero and given a rather solid warning for not only disobeying me, but using a double account in order to agree with himself like a toddler.

That's low.... I honestly didn't expect a thread about buying a Dragoon MSUV would turn into a super-long and pointless argument.
(Oct. 25, 2012  2:45 AM)Falchy Wrote: These seem to be rare, and most of all, EXPENSIVE! Does anybody have a reasonably priced Dragoon MSUV? If so, we could negotiate.