[Buying]  Looking for Dragoon MF (TOP PRIORITY)

That's really cheap for a NIB one.
(Jul. 23, 2012  2:23 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: That's really cheap for a NIB one.
How much would it be for a new one then?
A-43 is the Customize Grip, not the EZ Grip. The EZ Grip is an earlier, less comfortable grip.
(Jul. 23, 2012  7:25 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  2:23 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: That's really cheap for a NIB one.
How much would it be for a new one then?

Haha, forgot about this thread. Idk maybe $30 for a NIB one.
If you want an EZ Customize Grip why not have two along with a Dragoon G, Draciel G, a stadium, and fencing for it with this Beyblade Challenge Set by Sono Kong remember Sono Kong is a good brand to buy. Here's the link to it plus FREE shipping and handling too. Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...1c294d5154

Hope this helps.
He's looking to spend $5 - $10 so why would he want to spend $30? Also sorry man but that's a pretty unreasonable price. They're reasonably rare. Esperr has one on his thread for $12.50 + shipping which is the only place you'll find it these days without going to YJA:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RE-Esper...s-for-sale
Dude I already gave you one. You're not going to find it cheaper than the one I said.
I'm talking about the spring support. I already bought the grip.
Well how about removing the part that says that you're looking for it.
Alright then, made a HUGE update on the OP
(Aug. 02, 2012  10:23 AM)Ultra Wrote: He's looking to spend $5 - $10 so why would he want to spend $30? Also sorry man but that's a pretty unreasonable price. They're reasonably rare. Esperr has one on his thread for $12.50 + shipping which is the only place you'll find it these days without going to YJA:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RE-Esper...s-for-sale

Huh? I thought that's what NIBs go for? And if you thought [i]I[/i} was selling it, i'm not. That's what i've seen them go for on Amazon and eBay.
BUMP

Obtained a NIB Hasbro Dragoon MS A-126 for $55!!!(including shipping)
BUMP

Obtained a NIB Takara Wolborg MS for $40!
Bump
Need a NIB hasbro dragoon grip !!!
There were a few Dragoon Grips, and not everyone knows specific names, it might be best to clarify what you're after!
A few things:

1) Why do you want doubles of NIB one of some of the rarest and most expensive beyblades? What's the point in having two of something that's in a box?!
2) The black Dragoon V2 you speak of is gunmetal not black.
3) MA-03 doesn't come in a box so in new condition it would be NIP(New in Packaging) and you're very unlikely to find even a used one for a long while let alone a NIP one.
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: A few things:

1) Why do you want doubles of NIB one of some of the rarest and most expensive beyblades? What's the point in having two of something that's in a box?!
2) The black Dragoon V2 you speak of is gunmetal not black.
3) MA-03 doesn't come in a box so in new condition it would be NIP(New in Packaging) and you're very unlikely to find even a used one for a long while let alone a NIP one.
1) Cuz I'm '"TheSpeedster" haha.
2) Yeah that's cool, I call it 'black'
3) Not really interested anymore since my BB-10 seems to do me well.

BUMP
I have a mint cyber dragoon..shoot me an offer via pm if interested..hahah
BUMP

Need a NIP Hasbro Blue Customize Grip A-48 !!!
Hey, I know PRO WEASEL is selling a Black Dranzer