[Buying]  Looking for Death Or Abyss Diabolos

Looking for Death Diabolos or Abyss Diabolos. If anyone has one that is either new or in good condition that you would like to sell to me, PM me. Once I find one, I will not be buying the other.
I went ahead and reused this thread to reduce clutter. I am no longer looking for Rage Longinus parts, and am now looking for Death or Abyss Diabolos. If you are interested in selling yours to me, PM me. Once I buy one, I will not be buying the other. I’ll make sure to pay a fair price for them, too. Don’t worry about me lowballing you.
(Sep. 21, 2020  5:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I went ahead and reused this thread to reduce clutter. I am no longer looking for Rage Longinus parts, and am now looking for Death or Abyss Diabolos. If you are interested in selling yours to me, PM me. Once I buy one, I will not be buying the other. I’ll make sure to pay a fair price for them, too. Don’t worry about me lowballing you.
Are you interested in the rings and one Diabolos chip?
(Sep. 21, 2020  6:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  5:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I went ahead and reused this thread to reduce clutter. I am no longer looking for Rage Longinus parts, and am now looking for Death or Abyss Diabolos. If you are interested in selling yours to me, PM me. Once I buy one, I will not be buying the other. I’ll make sure to pay a fair price for them, too. Don’t worry about me lowballing you.
Are you interested in the rings and one Diabolos chip?

PM me about this, like a price for the rings and the Diabolos chip.
(Sep. 21, 2020  6:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  6:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you interested in the rings and one Diabolos chip?

PM me about this, like a price for the rings and the Diabolos chip.
Ok.
I have death sparking ring. I randomly have it for some reason.

And diabolos
Anything else your looking for besides that part.