[Buying]  Looking for Blue Spread

Hello friends, I'm looking to buy the blue painted spread disk from b-21 beyblade custom battle set attack and balance
I have the B-21 and I am certainly not using that blue Spread Disc, but if the set is incomplete, it sort of loses a lot of resale value... Any change you would be interested in more than one piece of its contents or the whole set?
Kai-V (i hope that's how you tag people lol) As far as buying more than one part from the set, i am also interested in the red deathscyther and possibly the minoboros layer, but seeing as those are some pretty competitive parts (deathscyther especially) I'm going to hazard a guess you don't exactly want to part with them unless I'm buying the set as a whole. I might be interested in the entire spriggan .s.b, but I don't necessarily want to spend too much on an aesthetic choice
Well, my Minoboros is slightly but barely used, and so is my Deathscyther (I think I used it in one tournament only, so for two or three battles maximum). I mean, it is up to you and how much you even want to spend at the moment hah.
(Jan. 09, 2017  9:59 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: Kai-V (i hope that's how you tag people lol) 

Off topic but @[XYZ-Jaden] you tag people like so:
@[Username here]