[Buying]  Looking for Arc Bahamut, Shelter Regulus, and Beat Kukulcan

Hi. So I looked on ever-wish and these beys are pretty expensive. Arc Bahamut I can't even find. So, I'm looking for the,my. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank!
You could buy the Hasbro version of those beyblade off of Hasbro's Ebay shop.
Hasbro or Takara Tomy?
Takara Tomy. Don't buy Hasbros anymore since they're not anime accurate and I'm a biased anime boi lol
That’s too big of an Axe there. Each original bey are worth $30-40 dollars each. The re-released parts would be cheaper, but yeah you are going for something a bit not worth getting at this point. I do know a couple people who sells the beys, but they are a bit expensive in Ebay or Amazon. Best bet would be someone in the WBO.
Walmart has them all im totally serious I just bot arc balkesh but if you want tt welp srry
(May. 29, 2019  2:12 AM)drewb518 Wrote: Walmart has them all im totally serious I just bot arc balkesh but if you want tt welp srry

It's fine. Balkesh is kind of popular here too. The only things in Walmart now are Balkesh and Kalkazar.
(May. 29, 2019  12:56 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. So I looked on ever-wish and these beys are pretty expensive. Arc Bahamut I can't even find. So, I'm looking for the,my. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank!

I have an extra Arc Bahamut Layer I can sell for $15 including shipping lettermail.
Black one from the God Customize Set.