[Buying]  Left spin String Launcher

Hey everyone.
Looking for a left string launcher. preferably someone from Australia. for under $10 including postage.

Thanks
Jack Smile
Haha, I'll sell you a Beylauncher L. I live in Coburg. Perhaps you could pick up, or I drop it off if you don't live too far. I live in Melbourne, but I'm afraid shipping fee is $7 and the launcher itself is $8 if your living elsewhere, if your willing to pay $15 then PM me Wink
I believe momo has one and he is in australia. Look at page 2 of the marketplace.
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:37 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I believe momo has one and he is in australia. Look at page 2 of the marketplace.

What? No he's in Canada
Thinking of someone else... My bad. It was monji I think. Hahah but momo pays for shipping so it's just for the launcher anyways
Hmm, I will have to make my prices more competitive. Why do you guys always go and spoil my over priced deaals by telling them Uncertain

EDIT: ^ OFF-TOPIC Anyway, yes I can confirm momiji lives in Australia and I think momo already has a buyer for Beylauncher L :L
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:34 AM)Jack+LDrago Wrote: Hey everyone.
Looking for a left string launcher. preferably someone from Australia. for under $10 including postage.

Thanks
Jack Smile

I have one NIP check Pm