[Buying]  I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium

Hi guys. I Really want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium! Does anyone whos has one?

Please PM me for Offer "I only send cash"
Good luck. Almost everyone here will only accept paypal. The problem with sending cash is that it is highly unreliable.
oh man.......
beystadium is most found on ebay they don't cost much
they are actually quite expensive. Including shipping, they are usually between $40-50.

You should try G-market, they sell the Korean Sonokong version of the MFB attack stadium, which is currently the fairest stadium. The cost is slightly above $30 shipped.
(Aug. 18, 2010  11:52 AM)momiji manju Wrote: they are actually quite expensive. Including shipping, they are usually between $40-50.

You should try G-market, they sell the Korean Sonokong version of the MFB attack stadium, which is currently the fairest stadium. The cost is slightly above $30 shipped.

If they aren't planning on being overly competitive, they can buy the Stamina/Balance stadium for 36ish USD on ebay from a few different sellers.
im trying to buy one also. i dont want 30 dollars just for shipping. i will pay anything 20$ and lower for a takara tomy stadium. i send through paypal. PM me
i live in us btw
Yea dudes it's a conspiracy! They want to control our minds to buy things that will better our bladeing! lol.
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:31 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Yea dudes it's a conspiracy! They want to control our minds to buy things that will better our bladeing! lol.

lol yea but the stadium cost 5 bucks. the shipping is 30!!!! thats crazy dude
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:50 AM)Hayabusa Wrote: lol yea but the stadium cost 5 bucks. the shipping is 30!!!! thats crazy dude

I know! Who would think that sending a large package halfway across the world would cost money?
[/sarcasm]
lol. i just bought stuff from hong kong dude. and they do it free(sometimes)
totally even though the japanese stadiums are really good the prices really keep those stadiums on ebay for years.