World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium (/Thread-Buying-I-want-to-buy-Takara-Tomy-Beystadium)

I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Yami - Aug. 16, 2010

Hi guys. I Really want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium! Does anyone whos has one?

Please PM me for Offer "I only send cash"

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Hov - Aug. 16, 2010

Cash huh? Heh ;-D

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Pimpju - Aug. 17, 2010

Good luck. Almost everyone here will only accept paypal. The problem with sending cash is that it is highly unreliable.

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Yami - Aug. 17, 2010

oh man.......

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - dranzer123 - Aug. 17, 2010

beystadium is most found on ebay they don't cost much

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Pimpju - Aug. 18, 2010

they are actually quite expensive. Including shipping, they are usually between $40-50.

You should try G-market, they sell the Korean Sonokong version of the MFB attack stadium, which is currently the fairest stadium. The cost is slightly above $30 shipped.

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Corey - Aug. 18, 2010

(Aug. 18, 2010  11:52 AM)momiji manju Wrote: they are actually quite expensive. Including shipping, they are usually between $40-50.

You should try G-market, they sell the Korean Sonokong version of the MFB attack stadium, which is currently the fairest stadium. The cost is slightly above $30 shipped.

If they aren't planning on being overly competitive, they can buy the Stamina/Balance stadium for 36ish USD on ebay from a few different sellers.

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Hayabusa - Aug. 29, 2010

im trying to buy one also. i dont want 30 dollars just for shipping. i will pay anything 20$ and lower for a takara tomy stadium. i send through paypal. PM me
i live in us btw

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - bladeshredder01 - Aug. 29, 2010

Yea dudes it's a conspiracy! They want to control our minds to buy things that will better our bladeing! lol.

(Aug. 29, 2010  6:31 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Yea dudes it's a conspiracy! They want to control our minds to buy things that will better our bladeing! lol.

lol yea but the stadium cost 5 bucks. the shipping is 30!!!! thats crazy dude

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - Daegor42 - Aug. 29, 2010

(Aug. 29, 2010  6:50 AM)Hayabusa Wrote: lol yea but the stadium cost 5 bucks. the shipping is 30!!!! thats crazy dude

I know! Who would think that sending a large package halfway across the world would cost money?
[/sarcasm]

lol. i just bought stuff from hong kong dude. and they do it free(sometimes)

RE: I want to buy Takara Tomy Beystadium - bladeshredder01 - Aug. 30, 2010

totally even though the japanese stadiums are really good the prices really keep those stadiums on ebay for years.