[Buying]  I need to know if this god set is legit.

I’m new to the beyblade burst format and am just starting to buy some beys I Bourne this god battle set https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2994850320 off eBay for $11 I payed for it 12 hours ago and the seller hadn’t shipped no my item yet. Does anybody know if this listing is legit?
Hi!
Welcome to Beyblade Burst Format!

I am sorry to inform you that this is a fake listing. The colours are incorrect, and it is way too cheap.

The legit Takara Tomy item should look like this:
[Image: 350?cb=20171207131634]
In future, if you ever wish to purchase a Beyblade Burst God item without a chance of being scammed, I have a link to a thread in my signature.

This thread displays almost all Beyblade Burst God and Super Z items ever released, and a link to the cheapest trusted listing, with good shipping speeds.

If you ever have any more questions about the Burst series, feel free to contact me via PM or in this thread Smile

Once again, sorry to say that it is fake, but have a good day! Smile
It actually is a real set which wasn’t released in Japan, but is available for purchase in South Korea and I believe Hong Kong and/or Vietnam. The images seem to be of a real set, but the price is way too low. It could be a fake listing, which have started to pop up more now.
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:30 AM)Hato Wrote: It actually is a real set which wasn’t released in Japan, but is available for purchase in South Korea and I believe Hong Kong and/or Vietnam. The images seem to be of a real set, but the price is way too low. It could be a fake listing, which have started to pop up more now.

I was just about to post this tbh hahaha
I was looking around for this specific set, because I hadn't seen it before. But I just saw the name on the packaging and searched it up.

The item is a real set, like Hato said, but it's way too cheap and it's from a seller which we do not know a lot about.

So the item you get will probably be a fake or a scam.
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:51 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:30 AM)Hato Wrote: It actually is a real set which wasn’t released in Japan, but is available for purchase in South Korea and I believe Hong Kong and/or Vietnam. The images seem to be of a real set, but the price is way too low. It could be a fake listing, which have started to pop up more now.

I was looking around for this specific set, because I hadn't seen it before. But I just saw the name on the packaging and searched it up.

The item is a real set, like Hato said, but it's way too cheap and it's from a seller which we do not know a lot about.

Gotcha. I had a feeling it might be fake but I found no other reasons other than the price so I picked it up, the order still hasn’t been processed it’s been about 13 hours sconce I paid for it. Do you guys know where to get a cheap stadium that’s all I want
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:51 AM)leosama Wrote:

So the item you get will probably be a fake 
There is a 50/50 chance  that it might be fake or not ( because in the back it is written vietnam and we dont know what type of beyblade package they might be using like in india ,takara tomy ( india's supplier for TT beyblades is funskool)  uses the same beyblade package as that of Hasbro in US , SO , we shouldn't jump to conclusion)
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:54 AM)Hacksaw2222 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:51 AM)leosama Wrote: I was just about to post this tbh hahaha

Gotcha. I had a feeling it might be fake but I found no other reasons other than the price so I picked it up, the order still hasn’t been processed it’s been about 13 hours sconce I paid for it. Do you guys know where to get a cheap stadium that’s all I want

This is the cheapest authentic stadium that I and others could find, at about $60. It doesn't sound cheap at all, does it?

Everything about the stadium looks authentic to almost everyone, but we have yet to verify the legitimacy.

It can be found here.

We do not encourage you to buy it expecting a 100% chance of being real, but most of us believe that it is authentic. If you wish to purchase it, be aware that there is that risk involved.