[Buying]  I absolutely need a SONOKONG attack beystadium!

Hey, I really need a SONOKONG attack beystadium! Anyone have one to sell to me?
try SEARCHING
Where do you live?
If UK the i might be able to sort you out.
If u ABSOLUTELY NEED one then i would sell mine for $150. It's my only stadium and for YouTube but I will sell it for that price
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:31 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: If u ABSOLUTELY NEED one then i would sell mine for $150. It's my only stadium and for YouTube but I will sell it for that price

you could easily get a clear one for $40-50. you probably would be able to get a sonokong one for $25-$35 at YJA. im just saying he wont buy one for $150
Yea i wouldn't buy a stadium for 150$. Anyone know how to order from the sonokong website?!?
Probably won't but I'm offering, it's worth that much for me cuz I need it
What UnLeAsHeD might be trying to say is that he sees your kind of desperate for one, so he charges a ridiculous price, just lke Chipz hah.
oh. I guess i'll stick to my suckish thunderwhip stadium.
you can buy one on ebay for like $38 last time i saw Smile
i saw one for 24 on ebay shipping included.
Im selling 2 of these for $20 incl shipping (negotiable) each - they arent sonokong but will be okay if you really want one.

[Image: stadium.JPG]
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:00 PM)Xukori Wrote: Im selling 2 of these for $30 incl shipping (negotiable) each - they arent sonokong but will be okay if you really want one.

Dont as there fake Uncertain
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:00 PM)Xukori Wrote: Im selling 2 of these for $30 incl shipping (negotiable) each - they arent sonokong but will be okay if you really want one.

my bro owns one and it is very carpy it iss ment for a different brand of spinning tops Speechless
[/quote]
[/quote]

lol, i didnt say they were any brand...i got some for cousins and i have some left over, they work good for me, like i said...only if they really need one *shrugs*.
[/quote]

lol, i didnt say they were any brand...i got some for cousins and i have some left over, they work good for me, like i said...only if they really need one *shrugs*.
[/quote]

I agree. It's not regarded as a fake if he isn't stating it is a branded item.
It's a stadium, just not a TT or a sonokong make.