[Buying]  Hyperion burn and helios volcano

(Dec. 03, 2020  11:08 PM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nvm then
Which bey did you want from the list i said no to. I may make an exception
Nah I wanted Lucifer the end
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:15 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:08 PM)phantom blade Wrote: Which bey did you want from the list i said no to. I may make an exception
Nah I wanted Lucifer the end

Oh ok well i would gladly ship one to you. I will trade end for helios volcano. Deal?
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:26 PM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: Nah I wanted Lucifer the end

Oh ok well i would gladly ship one to you. I will trade end for helios volcano. Deal?
No thanks
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:26 PM)phantom blade Wrote: Oh ok well i would gladly ship one to you. I will trade end for helios volcano. Deal?
No thanks

You get their hopes up you say what you want then they say deal then ur like nah nvm
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:40 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: No thanks

You get their hopes up you say what you want then they say deal then ur like nah nvm
I don't trust him because he has no pics. I am not home because I am out of my house often at the park or doing personal stuff.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:10 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:40 PM)beykid44 Wrote: You get their hopes up you say what you want then they say deal then ur like nah nvm
I don't trust him because he has no pics. I am not home because I am out of my house often at the park or doing personal stuff.

I find it funny you are the one saying that take a look at your maiden thread
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:11 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: I don't trust him because he has no pics. I am not home because I am out of my house often at the park or doing personal stuff.

I find it funny you are the one saying that take a look at your maiden thread
I can actually take pics of it since I bring maiden with me everywhere
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:11 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I find it funny you are the one saying that take a look at your maiden thread
I can actually take pics of it since I bring maiden with me everywhere

Then Wouldn't you have had the pics from the start?
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:13 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: I can actually take pics of it since I bring maiden with me everywhere

Then Wouldn't you have had the pics from the start?
Remember I go to school and other stuff. I have depression also.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:14 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:13 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Then Wouldn't you have had the pics from the start?

T_T You had time to make the goddamn thread but you couldn't take altleast 125 seconds to grab your phone which you Obviously have rn unless ur on a chromebook and snap the picture you make too many excuses
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:14 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:13 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Then Wouldn't you have had the pics from the start?

I have gotten multiple people telling me you lie and do this. I would gladly show proof when my comes but i dont even think you have the beys. You just wasted mine and yours time by doing this
(Dec. 05, 2020  10:47 PM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Remember I go to school and other stuff. I have depression also.

I have gotten multiple people telling me you lie and do this. I would gladly show proof when my comes but i dont even think you have the beys. You just wasted mine and yours time by doing this
This is a big waste of my time. I was gonna pm you the proof but i guess i am just gonna sell it to my friend
(Dec. 05, 2020  11:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  10:47 PM)phantom blade Wrote: I have gotten multiple people telling me you lie and do this. I would gladly show proof when my comes but i dont even think you have the beys. You just wasted mine and yours time by doing this
This is a big waste of my time. I was gonna pm you the proof but i guess i am just gonna sell it to my friend
And now all of a sudden you have the proof? Bet send it and when my lucifer the end arrives ill send u the proof
Considering kai edits is Mr "Blading on a budget", I doubt he has even one Limit Break DX set, let alone "a spare" DX set, as he said in his first post on this thread.
(Dec. 06, 2020  3:16 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Considering kai edits is Mr "Blading on a budget", I doubt he has even one Limit Break DX set, let alone "a spare" DX set, as he said in his first post on this thread.
Keep being rude I dare you! Watch what will happen! Ps i am getting beys for my birthday/Christmas
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:21 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  3:16 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Considering kai edits is Mr "Blading on a budget", I doubt he has even one Limit Break DX set, let alone "a spare" DX set, as he said in his first post on this thread.
Keep being rude I dare you! Watch what will happen! Ps i am getting beys for my birthday/Christmas

PFFT They're right you wanna keep talking You've had plenty of time to post those broken maiden pics And you didn't T_T Wanna try me?
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: Keep being rude I dare you! Watch what will happen! Ps i am getting beys for my birthday/Christmas

PFFT They're right you wanna keep talking You've had plenty of time to post those broken maiden pics And you didn't T_T Wanna try me?
I can post it right now but I am on a meeting with my friends
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:34 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote: PFFT They're right you wanna keep talking You've had plenty of time to post those broken maiden pics And you didn't T_T Wanna try me?

Another Excuse, If you lived near by me you'd be in pain right now T_T DeltaZakuro Ya liked my post, Kai Considering the chances you've had to post those pics And clearly posting fake result after you said it broke after one battle. You Should Take a hint Got it?
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:34 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote: PFFT They're right you wanna keep talking You've had plenty of time to post those broken maiden pics And you didn't T_T Wanna try me?

Lets just make this simple. If you have them say yes and send a pic. If you dont then just say you didnt. Its completely fine