[Buying]  Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium, Gravity Perseus, Grand Ketos, Ray Unicorno

Poll: Best Beyblade?

Hell Kerbecs
28.57%
Basalt Horogium
51.43%
Gravity Perseus
5.71%
Grand Ketos
2.86%
Ray Unicorno
11.43%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium, Gravity Perseus, Grand Ketos, Ray Unicorno?
I am looking for these beys at a cheap price i don't mind new or used however i would prefer if it was new. I have put the ones i most desire first. Thanks. NO TRADING!
This goes in the Purchase Constulation thread. Please close this.
I can get you the following at these prices;

Hell Kerbecs Starter- £14

Basalt Horogium starter- £13

Gravity perseus starter- £16
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:28 PM)•$TAT!C• Wrote: This goes in the Purchase Constulation thread. Please close this.
He's looking to buy them, not which ones he should.

Also Static, you should get them form a guy named Cooldeals365 on eBay or FunUniverse.

They sell CHEAP and fast shipping.

Also, you should try our own Dimsum2u
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:28 PM)•$TAT!C• Wrote: This goes in the Purchase Constulation thread. Please close this.

how does this belong in purchase constulation ; hes buying beyblades
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:37 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
He's looking to buy them, not which ones he should.

Also Static, you should get them form a guy named Cooldeals365 on eBay or FunUniverse.

They sell CHEAP and fast shipping.

Also, you should try our own Dimsum2u
Arr... I've checked Cooldeals365 account and he has no items for sale at the moment but i'm sure he will have some beyblades up for sale soon, wont he?
Or you can buy off me, heh, heh? Message me if you have any concerns
(Apr. 16, 2011  9:03 PM)RAW Wrote: Or you can buy off me, heh, heh? Message me if you have any concerns
Maybe... do the starters include launchers?
^^ I was pwned^^ Or, you can get them off ebay. Just click "Price + Shipping: lowest first" But be careful, once I was scammed
Yes starters do include launchers.
I sell these too. Click my sig to go to my shop.
Do you trade? I can trade any of those. I get them from my local store.

EDIT: I do not sell only trade
(Apr. 16, 2011  9:03 PM)RAW Wrote: Or you can buy off me, heh, heh? Message me if you have any concerns
Yeah, i think i will buy hell Kerbecs off you at the tournament maybe?
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:19 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Do you trade? I can trade any of those. I get them from my local store.

EDIT: I do not sell only trade
Naa... sorry i wan't to try and collect the full beyblade collection so i can't trade unless I've got like doubles or spare parts.
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:34 AM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: I sell these too. Click my sig to go to my shop.

Maybe.. are they Takara?