[Buying]  Hasbro beyblades

Updated!!! Now added more detail in request...and urgency Unhappy (i want 'em SOOOOOOO bad)
Okay I have Storm Pegasus Used alright condition I will sell it for $5
Well As it says in the op that I want all at once and I also want NIB
Bump
bump
Bump
thread has been updated. If you have seen storm pegasus, flame libra, hades kerbecs, spiral capricorn , or the blue beylocker at a store, contact me right away!
I don't think you will be able to get all that for around $35.
Though here's a Storm Pegasis for 13 or so dollars:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HASBRO-Beybla...8012f56098
I know I might not be able to get them all at my desired prices and I stated that I can negotiate. Please anyone I really want these beys! Can someone please help!
Bump. plz help Unhappy
I could get you Hades, Flame Byxis and Storm Pegasus I'm sure from a local store but after shipping I'd be losing money if I didn't charge you $12 a piece. Grand Cetus T125RS comes with the Bey locker only that I'm aware of, have never seen Spiral Capricorn in Hasbro...
wow... i can never find a flame libra LOL
Bump...plz help someone D:
i have a hades kerbecs brand new in box but in australia they cost $15 so along with postage that would cost a bit for you but if you want pm me? i also have one with a bit a paint missing on the metal wheel but yeh just pm me if u want.
Bump. OP is updated.
I have all the beyblades your looking for in my local shop for $20 each including shipping and packaging it's just that my parents might not let me send it
(Apr. 07, 2012  6:02 PM)minglok Wrote: I have the BNIP hasbro hade kerbecs, pm me offer if you interested.

(Dec. 22, 2011  7:33 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: so If you have these, PM me right away!

I have an electro pegusus That I could sell for $12
Bump. OP Updated.
Bump. Grin