[Buying]  Good Old Plastic Beys

Sup Guys! ;D I was wondering if anyone could list their good old plastic beys that are up for sale I just miss them so much im kinda desperate lols Smile

[EDIT]

Also buying metal face packet and Flame Saggitario Smile
Hmms wait for some more posts xD
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:31 PM)cooleo100 Wrote: gaia dragoon

grifollyon

Wait Gaia Dragoon S, G, MS etc.? which one
Add a prefix to your title say [BUYING]. If you don't know how to do this. On your opening post click the edit button and click full edit. Then edit the title.
i have roller attacker,dragoon f,master driger and electronic dragoon gt..
If your willing to buy online from the members, then why not just buy some plastics on ebay?
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:02 PM)aron101 Wrote: If your willing to buy online from the members, then why not just buy some plastics on ebay?
eBay doesn't always have the best blades for the best price, and they're usually harder to find. I've looked, many, many times, and the biggest problem is that it seems they're never shipping to your country
Uhhh, Dragoon V, Rock Bison, Wolborg 4, or Mint Phantom Force Wolborg interest you?
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:37 PM)btron17 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:02 PM)aron101 Wrote: If your willing to buy online from the members, then why not just buy some plastics on ebay?
eBay doesn't always have the best blades for the best price, and they're usually harder to find. I've looked, many, many times, and the biggest problem is that it seems they're never shipping to your country

Have no fear, apeopleman is here! Here is my ebay lot. Ive got loads of great old plastic beyblades. This includes several Driger S's, Driger V2s, old draciel base, S, MBD, Dranzers and more. Heres my link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MESELX:IT
I gots a Dragoon G w/out a Engine Gear. Pm me if ya wants it.
just gots Wing-A, Kid Draciel, and a Dranzer AR with a 8 heavy and a basic BB .
I have a Wolborg 4 ^^
i have a nib master dranzer and wing attacker...
after crimbo will have flame saggitario with launcher grip with the rip cord and launcher NIB csn't send anything right now cause of the snow