[Buying]  Finding The Evil Dragon Version Of Prime Apocalypse

I like to collect rare beys, but I don't have any idea how to get Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' (Evil Dragon Ver.).

Please help me find one and tell me if you have one and how you got it.
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:35 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I like to collect rare beys, but I don't have any idea how to get Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' (Evil Dragon Ver.).

pretty sure this is the wrong forum to post this in... anyway.... the Evil Dragon Ver. is extremely rare to get. idk the rarity though but it's higher than the 1/72 chance for Gold Turbo.
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:06 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:35 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I like to collect rare beys, but I don't have any idea how to get Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' (Evil Dragon Ver.).

pretty sure this is the wrong forum to post this in... anyway.... the Evil Dragon Ver. is extremely rare to get. idk the rarity though but it's higher than the 1/72 chance for Gold Turbo.

Wait, it’s not an exclusive? You can get it in the GT customize set kind of thing?
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:06 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: pretty sure this is the wrong forum to post this in... anyway.... the Evil Dragon Ver. is extremely rare to get. idk the rarity though but it's higher than the 1/72 chance for Gold Turbo.

Wait, it’s not an exclusive? You can get it in the GT customize set kind of thing?

From what I was told yeah it's in the GT Customize Set just a higher rarity it's possibly because it's the closest thing to Dark Turbo.
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:31 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wait, it’s not an exclusive? You can get it in the GT customize set kind of thing?

From what I was told yeah it's in the GT Customize Set just a higher rarity it's possibly because it's the closest thing to Dark Turbo.
I definitely wish I could find one then, but it’s so expensive if you even come across one.
I was searching everywhere; no results

I only bought 3 GT Customize sets.
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:31 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wait, it’s not an exclusive? You can get it in the GT customize set kind of thing?

It was a rare lottery bey, and only 100 were made. You can't get it from the Customize Set though, and it'll be pretty hard to find online
I'm gonna find it, I check Ebay and Amazon whenever I can!
This bey was part of a CoroCoro lottery. Good luck finding this bey bud, you unfortunately will probably never own it lol
(May. 16, 2020  5:59 AM)DuckLikeDonald Wrote: This bey was part of a CoroCoro lottery. Good luck finding this bey bud, you unfortunately will probably never own it lol

sadly true. maybe an insanely priced one on ebay every now and then, but that's about it.
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:47 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I was searching everywhere; no results

I only bought 3 GT Customize sets.

You bought 3 Customize Sets... do you happen to have any extra Prime Apocalypse Layers xD lol
(May. 17, 2020  2:17 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I have 2 extra Prime Apocalypses

If you wanna keep one keep it, but I would say sell one and collect a bunch of money till you see a overpriced one floating around ebay, then get it. (sadly they will all be overpriced unless someones feeling REALLY generous)
(May. 17, 2020  2:17 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I have 2 extra Prime Apocalypses

Could u DM me please because I am looking for one
Ok guys, if you don’t have a possible way to help them find the bey then please don’t just comment telling him it’s hard to find, it was fine with the first comment or two but don’t just keep commenting things like that or anything that doesn’t help because I’m sure he has heard that already and it probably sucks for him to see that this thread has a reply only to get his hopes up for nothing. Koala Spriggan (sorry couldn’t figure out how to tag you because of the username space), have you tried checking yahoo auctions Japan ? There are always rare burst beyblades popping up from all generations there every now and then. You can check yahoo auctions Japan through zenmarket.
Zankye usually know where to find it just ask him Koala spriggan
Moved to BeyMarketplace.

If you're looking for rare, Japan-exclusive recolors, Yahoo! Japan Auctions is usually the best way to go about that search.
(May. 28, 2020  1:29 AM)4DFury Wrote: https://buyee.jp/mercari/item/m52580463627

Found one for you!
Wow it was really nice of you to do that! (Sorry for going a little off topic there)