[Buying]  #Fafnir's Buying/Selling Thread

I’m now looking for a Regalia Genesis layer. If you have one you’d be willing to sell for a reasonable price, please shoot me a DM.
Bump, original post updated with new wants. These include:
  • Savior DB Blade
  • F-Gear
Bump, new wants detailed in OP.
I need a tempest ring also if someone is willing to sell?
(Dec. 14, 2021  2:01 AM)--- Wrote: I need a tempest ring also if someone is willing to sell?

Make your own thread if you are looking for one then. You shouldn’t go onto another person’s thread and ask the same thing.
(Dec. 14, 2021  2:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2021  2:01 AM)--- Wrote: I need a tempest ring also if someone is willing to sell?

Make your own thread if you are looking for one then. You shouldn’t go onto another person’s thread and ask the same thing.

Sorry
(Dec. 14, 2021  12:12 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Bump, new wants detailed in OP.

Fafnir, you're never gonna find an individual Tempest ring. Stop.

Bump.
Bump, now selling a Takara Tomy Death Diabolos 4Turn Merge' 1D. The opening post has been updated with photos and details about the Beyblade. One thing I didn't add to the OP but will add here is that you should not lowball me; doing so will result in me ignoring and/or blocking you.
Bump, still selling!
Bump, still selling!
(Apr. 11, 2022  8:05 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Bump, now selling a Takara Tomy Death Diabolos 4Turn Merge' 1D. The opening post has been updated with photos and details about the Beyblade. One thing I didn't add to the OP but will add here is that you should not lowball me; doing so will result in me ignoring and/or blocking you.

Price update, I believe I can do $80 plus shipping ($5 within the US) for the Death Diabolos as opposed to the $100 plus shipping it was before. 20% decrease in the price, but I don’t believe I can go any lower than this. DM me if interested.