[Buying]  Does anyone have any Takara Tomy stadium clips?

I just got a used stadium lot but without clips so I was wondering if anyone here had some spare stadium clips from a broken stadium etc (3D printed ones could work to). If you have any or have a seller that has one, dm or respond to this post. I check pretty frequently here cause of a lot of tournaments in my area.

-Thanks, SS2 Blader
(Nov. 13, 2021  8:38 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: I just got a used stadium lot but without clips so I was wondering if anyone here had some spare stadium clips from a broken stadium etc (3D printed ones could work to). If you have any or have a seller that has one, dm or respond to this post. I check pretty frequently here cause of a lot of tournaments in my area.

-Thanks, SS2 Blader

I have a few if you’re looking. $3 + shipping
(Nov. 16, 2021  3:10 AM)Pbreazy Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2021  8:38 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: I just got a used stadium lot but without clips so I was wondering if anyone here had some spare stadium clips from a broken stadium etc (3D printed ones could work to). If you have any or have a seller that has one, dm or respond to this post. I check pretty frequently here cause of a lot of tournaments in my area.

-Thanks, SS2 Blader

I have a few if you’re looking. $3 + shipping

What colors do you have available?
(Nov. 16, 2021  1:32 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2021  3:10 AM)Pbreazy Wrote: I have a few if you’re looking. $3 + shipping

there are only 2 that i know of: white and black soooo they might have both.
SS2 Blader
(Nov. 16, 2021  3:10 AM)Pbreazy Wrote: I have a few if you’re looking. $3 + shipping

I have blue and red.