[Buying]  Destroy driver

If anyone has a destroy driver (Takara Tomy) they don't need and looking to sell it, I just got the black nightmare longinus layer and was looking to give it it's original driver. Message me if you're interested.
(Jul. 18, 2018  5:30 PM)Crumok Wrote: If anyone has a destroy driver (Takara Tomy) they don't need and looking to sell it, I just got the black nightmare longinus layer and was looking to give it it's original driver. Message me if you're interested.

Wanna trade? I give you a destroy driver, and you give me a planet driver.
(Jul. 18, 2018  8:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  5:30 PM)Crumok Wrote: If anyone has a destroy driver (Takara Tomy) they don't need and looking to sell it, I just got the black nightmare longinus layer and was looking to give it it's original driver. Message me if you're interested.

Wanna trade? I give you a destroy driver, and you give me a planet driver.

I'd like to have both, sorry.
I can ship you one if you live in North America for a few bucks. Just gotta check what postage would cost. Do you have a preference for the original or dark blue Destroy?
(Jul. 18, 2018  9:11 PM)Crumok Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  8:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wanna trade? I give you a destroy driver, and you give me a planet driver.

I'd like to have both, sorry.

Ok, wanna buy the driver for a dollar?
I'm currently negotiating with someone, thanks though!
make sure the disc of the driver is completely free spinning

i have 4 and one of them is not, it does spin but not anything close to the others

i’ve seen this issue for other players at tournaments and also read about folks complaining about it here
(Jul. 19, 2018  4:01 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: make sure the disc of the driver is completely free spinning

i have 4 and one of them is not, it does spin but not anything close to the others

i’ve seen this issue for other players at tournaments and also read about folks complaining about it here
Thanks! I'll look into it!
(Jul. 19, 2018  5:04 PM)Jman jman Wrote: What about hasbo ones

Well the version I'm getting is Takara Tomy, so I'd prefer his driver over Hasbros. (TT's look cooler too imo)