[Buying]  Buying- plastics

Hi guys, i don't mind if the beys are used. actually i like them better because they are cheaper
Buying:
Dragoon v- 15$
dragoon s- 10$
spin dragoon -10$
dragoon v2 RC-???
dragoon ms- ????
Only one buying thread per user please.
Dragoon ms=around 100 dollars
No it doesn't. There are two or three on here for much less than that. Anyway what was the minimum condition you want cause I have a Dragoon S with Greeny-yellow stickers with now bit chip but the rubber is so worn it doesn't do much and has no bit chip sticker and a dragoon v2 RC with bad and missing stickers on AR and base and the wrong bit chip sticker. Also by dragoon spin i'm assuming you mean Spin Dragoon which was the first plastics bey?
I have seen a dragoon s go higher than 10.00
Obviously but that is what he is offering.
(Jun. 02, 2012  5:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: No it doesn't. There are two or three on here for much less than that. Anyway what was the minimum condition you want cause I have a Dragoon S with Greeny-yellow stickers with now bit chip but the rubber is so worn it doesn't do much and has no bit chip sticker and a dragoon v2 RC with bad and missing stickers on AR and base and the wrong bit chip sticker. Also by dragoon spin i'm assuming you mean Spin Dragoon which was the first plastics bey?
yes, sorry bout that, i will updat op and can i get a picture of your dragoon v2 rc?
(Jun. 02, 2012  5:45 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I have seen a dragoon s go higher than 10.00
Dragoon s is typically about 20 bucks nib, i am talking about opened/ used
(Jun. 02, 2012  5:35 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Dragoon ms=around 100 dollars

nope, ranges from 40-60
by ????? i mean i need to know the conditions
It ranges from like $40 - $80 but w/e. I'll send you a pic tonight.
(Jun. 02, 2012  6:21 PM)Ultra Wrote: It ranges from like $40 - $80 but w/e. I'll send you a pic tonight.
didn't receive a pic
Sorry i've been busy and my ipod was out of juice so I kind of forgot about it. I'll take one today.
(Jun. 04, 2012  8:44 AM)Ultra Wrote: Sorry i've been busy and my ipod was out of juice so I kind of forgot about it. I'll take one today.
Thanks alot! i got the pic, it's way to used though, but still interested, i will contact you back about my new offer price.
I have Dragoon S, Red Dragoon V and Dragoon MS