[Buying]  Buying a Hasbro Zeta

I am currently looking for anybody with a Hasbro version of Zeta, and am willing to pay around $10 for it as mine broke. Seeing as this is a slightly common problem, I would understand if nobody would be willing to sell me theirs, and it's also unlikely that anybody else would happen to have a Spryzen Requiem that broke and only has 0 and Zeta left. If anybody does have a spare Hasbro Zeta, I would be more than willing to buy it.
I currently only have one Hasbro Zeta myself, and I would like to save it to make my own custom Hasbro Beyblade with a future recolor/release of Regulus R3. However, I might get another one sometime in the future, and if/when I do, I might be willing to sell one to you then. I'm sorry I can't help you right now, but I hope you're able to get a replacement soon.
(Jan. 15, 2019  1:00 AM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: I currently only have one Hasbro Zeta myself, and I would like to save it to make my own custom Hasbro Beyblade with a future recolor/release of Regulus R3. However, I might get another one sometime in the future, and if/when I do, I might be willing to sell one to you then. I'm sorry I can't help you right now, but I hope you're able to get a replacement soon.
Thank you, and I hope you have fun with your Zeta!
Hmm, I may have one I could sell you, but if you want a zeta driver, the dranzer F two pack has one and it should be pretty easy to find
(Jan. 24, 2019  1:07 AM)bladekid Wrote: Hmm, I may have one I could sell you, but if you want a zeta driver, the dranzer F two pack has one and it should be pretty easy to find

sorry to get back to you late, but how much are you selling it for? Also, is it the red variant for Requiem?
(Feb. 05, 2019  6:39 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  1:07 AM)bladekid Wrote: Hmm, I may have one I could sell you, but if you want a zeta driver, the dranzer F two pack has one and it should be pretty easy to find

sorry to get back to you late, but how much are you selling it for? Also, is it the red variant for Requiem?

IDK now that I think of it. It would probably be the blue one if I did sell it though. Sorry.
(Feb. 06, 2019  4:19 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2019  6:39 PM)MagixG Wrote: sorry to get back to you late, but how much are you selling it for? Also, is it the red variant for Requiem?

IDK now that I think of it. It would probably be the blue one if I did sell it though. Sorry.

Ah, alright