[Buying]  Buying Venusian G(International Shipping)

Hello everyone. As the title suggests im searching for a Venusian G Hasbro beyblade in solid condition. Willing to pay upto 150$ if the condition is right plus 10-20$ for international shipping costs.
Im aware that venusians go for 200$ or more on ebay if they are in mint condition with a working engine gear and winder or nib but im not searching for those. All original stickers and parts intact at least would be enough for me.
Thank you.
(Nov. 22, 2020  1:06 AM)hawkY1337 Wrote: Hello everyone. As the title suggests im searching for a Venusian G Hasbro beyblade in solid condition. Willing to pay upto 150$ if the condition is right plus 10$ for international shipping costs.
Im aware these beys go for 200$ or more on ebay if they are in mint condition with a working engine gear and winder or nib but im not searching for those. All original stickers and parts intact at least would be enough for me.
Thank you.

Theres 1 on ebay for bids if youre still looking for one.
Thank you for the recommendation,il check it out.

(Jan. 08, 2021  7:10 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  1:06 AM)hawkY1337 Wrote: Hello everyone. As the title suggests im searching for a Venusian G Hasbro beyblade in solid condition. Willing to pay upto 150$ if the condition is right plus 10$ for international shipping costs.
Im aware these beys go for 200$ or more on ebay if they are in mint condition with a working engine gear and winder or nib but im not searching for those. All original stickers and parts intact at least would be enough for me.
Thank you.

Theres 1 on ebay for bids if youre still looking for one.

Bid sitting at 230$.Lmfao
(Jan. 09, 2021  5:56 PM)hawkY1337 Wrote: Thank you for the recommendation,il check it out.

(Jan. 08, 2021  7:10 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Theres 1 on ebay for bids if youre still looking for one.

Bid sitting at 230$.Lmfao

Theres a reason I avoid going after them hasbro releases. Used to own them but too expensive now.
Venusian g in average condition with missing stickers being more expensive than Apollon g or MSUV is just hilarious,whoever placed the bets on this one over 150$ is a fool.
(Jan. 11, 2021  5:30 PM)hawkY1337 Wrote: Venusian g in average condition with missing stickers being more expensive than Apollon g or MSUV is just hilarious,whoever placed the bets on this one over 150$ is a fool.

The state of Ebay is ridiculous, some of the japanese sellers are pricing controlling the market and everyone just followed suit and started upping their prices. I'd only look in there if there is a bey you badly want and ain't got sources for.
(Jan. 11, 2021  5:30 PM)hawkY1337 Wrote: Venusian g in average condition with missing stickers being more expensive than Apollon g or MSUV is just hilarious,whoever placed the bets on this one over 150$ is a fool.

For what that got bid to you could buy an army of Draciels!

I wonder if it gets paid for or relisted.
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:37 AM)hawkY1337 Wrote: It was sold for 450 $. 
https://iphoto.net/i/lCSNj

Damn that's like $780 here in Australia...
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:37 AM)hawkY1337 Wrote: It was sold for 450 $. 
https://iphoto.net/i/lCSNj

Damn that's like $780 here in Australia...

Yeah, whoever bought this at this price is either trolling or doesn't have a clue about how prices go for these..